Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adam82 View Post
      If this is for real, do not have the same stuff like beauty, jewellery etc. have usefull products and no refurbished rubbish. And no own brand names like snake serum. I'll bet pope pete will be on bid. no flipping assistants just annoying. Marina berry only decent assistant on there, she needs to be main presenter, if this works. Anyone got ideas for this too work ?
      Yes, to try and make it through one month without the Avertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards fining them...........I know I know it's a tall ask.

› See More: The new Bid.tv...
      Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am sceptical about all this now mainly because they are saying they are bringing all the bid shopping brands back to me this is suicide with no guaranteed tv channel for bid.tv let alone the others.

The overheads for one channel will be huge from paying the on screen presenters, to buying items in advance that they can't pay for until they are sold, to tv production costs, warehouse storage, employing staff etc etc.

I am beginning to wonder just what is going on with this and how much of this is actually fact.
      Likes historymystery, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They've said on Twitter that it will launch online at first - there's more chance of Win Cash Live getting back on TV (which is nil) than Bid TV returning to... TV.

I see Mark Ryes has been sniffing around, his tweets to young'ens really make my skin crawl and I'm surprised it doesn't put employers off him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
      They've said on Twitter that it will launch online at first - there's more chance of Win Cash Live getting back on TV (which is nil) than Bid TV returning to... TV.

I see Mark Ryes has been sniffing around, his tweets to young'ens really make my skin crawl and I'm surprised it doesn't put employers off him.
      I agree, he is a nasty little man who's persona, as well as what he says, rude, arrogant and creepy. I wouldn't employ him if my business depended on it.

Post Thanks / Like

"Crap", Greg? What can you mean? Don't you mean top-quality products at unrepeatable prices with realistic p & p charges and accurate descriptions given by professional presenters? Er....now I come to think of it...I think you were right first time = Crap! Bring back James Russell and Perfume Pete or I'm not watching!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
      Will the crap return from Ideal World?

Post Thanks / Like

You can be sure Perfume Pete will be back with his smells which laid dormant since Bid closed....

Post Thanks / Like

Is using the exact same branding as a company that went to the wall and has a bad reputation a good idea, it may save money than making new branding but these days branding isn't a dear thing.

A proper fresh start may have been a better idea, the cube branding was never that good anyway they should have gone back to the arrows branding if they wanted to keep the image the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Are bid going back to the London acton studio's ? Are bid not going to use the ideal world graphics ? Hated the graphics and style of ideal world. Go back to the old graphics and music. Are they going to have different products ? Are they going to employ male and female presenters not just female and not just male ? Are they going to employ the likes of andy hodgson ,greg scott, paul ross, james whale and marinia berry, sally jacks ? P & P needs to be 4.99 not 7.99 for a 1 product. T.V presenter's need to realise they also killed bidtv did a certain male presenter said they earned 30,000 a show maybe wrong there but he said that on ideal world. They need products that are usefull and not just beauty and jewellery nonsense. Phew a lot to take in.

Post Thanks / Like

lisa brash ‏@lisabrash

so happy @bidtv is relaunching, im hoping its back to the good old days where products were gr8 and the madness was even better good luck xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      lisa brash ‏@lisabrash

so happy @bidtv is relaunching, im hoping its back to the good old days where products were gr8 and the madness was even better good luck xx
      They'd have to go way, way back