Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

If they start to sell similar items to Bid or IW they are doomed by association, in my view. I just don't 'get' this new channel, and over the weekend I've tried several times to watch things. This morning, I've just looked again and it's Lee Clark (naturally!!) with a lady guest, doing something called "Wow of the Weekend" (I could make a comment here, but won't). The camera has just cut to her arm and wrist again(!), which means you cannot see what she is doing with the craftwork - some kind of papercrafts - because the camera angles are all over the place, other than on her hands. To make things worse, one hand is half-hidden by a big bright pink 'banner' across the bottom of the screen, showing the product number and price! Two points: (1) are there any other presenters apart from Lee Clark? (2) why are the on-screen graphics and camera angles such a mess?

› See More: The Non Craft item tread
      Last edited by historymystery; 07-09-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UkSki View Post
      Anyone fancy 12 microfibre cloths for 12.94? or "Ultimate finish" water free car wash for 22.94?
      No ta I can get six cloths for 1.00

Post Thanks / Like

Just caught the end of the 4 AM show -

ELVIS COLLECTABLES!!! - OMG - Reminds me of things you used to win at Bingo at the places on the seafront in Blackpool,

Playing cards, Coasters, Fridge magnets, Plates, Ceramic ornaments, Calendars, Even replica sunglasses :-))

ByeBye Craft - Hello bootsale
      Likes Turandot liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UkSki View Post
      Just caught the end of the 4 AM show -

ELVIS COLLECTABLES!!! - OMG - Reminds me of things you used to win at Bingo at the places on the seafront in Blackpool,

Playing cards, Coasters, Fridge magnets, Plates, Ceramic ornaments, Calendars, Even replica sunglasses :-))

ByeBye Craft - Hello bootsale
      In a later show it was framed pictures of the Queen Mother ..............All we need is the printed tea towels.....LOL......
      Last edited by Turandot; 23-09-2015 at 04:51 AM.
      Likes historymystery, UkSki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They're flogging car cleaning stuff now!
      Likes UkSki, historymystery liked this post