Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

If they start to sell similar items to Bid or IW they are doomed by association, in my view. I just don't 'get' this new channel, and over the weekend I've tried several times to watch things. This morning, I've just looked again and it's Lee Clark (naturally!!) with a lady guest, doing something called "Wow of the Weekend" (I could make a comment here, but won't). The camera has just cut to her arm and wrist again(!), which means you cannot see what she is doing with the craftwork - some kind of papercrafts - because the camera angles are all over the place, other than on her hands. To make things worse, one hand is half-hidden by a big bright pink 'banner' across the bottom of the screen, showing the product number and price! Two points: (1) are there any other presenters apart from Lee Clark? (2) why are the on-screen graphics and camera angles such a mess?

› See More: The Non Craft item tread
      Last edited by historymystery; 07-09-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UkSki View Post
      Anyone fancy 12 microfibre cloths for £12.94? or "Ultimate finish" water free car wash for £22.94?
      No ta I can get six cloths for £1.00

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Just caught the end of the 4 AM show -

ELVIS COLLECTABLES!!! - OMG - Reminds me of things you used to win at Bingo at the places on the seafront in Blackpool,

Playing cards, Coasters, Fridge magnets, Plates, Ceramic ornaments, Calendars, Even replica sunglasses :-))

ByeBye Craft - Hello bootsale
      Likes Turandot liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UkSki View Post
      Just caught the end of the 4 AM show -

ELVIS COLLECTABLES!!! - OMG - Reminds me of things you used to win at Bingo at the places on the seafront in Blackpool,

Playing cards, Coasters, Fridge magnets, Plates, Ceramic ornaments, Calendars, Even replica sunglasses :-))

ByeBye Craft - Hello bootsale
      In a later show it was framed pictures of the Queen Mother ..............All we need is the printed tea towels.....LOL......
      Last edited by Turandot; 23-09-2015 at 04:51 AM.
      Likes historymystery, UkSki liked this post

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

They're flogging car cleaning stuff now!
      Likes UkSki, historymystery liked this post

9.    Gemporia