The Non Craft item tread - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

If they start to sell similar items to Bid or IW they are doomed by association, in my view. I just don't 'get' this new channel, and over the weekend I've tried several times to watch things. This morning, I've just looked again and it's Lee Clark (naturally!!) with a lady guest, doing something called "Wow of the Weekend" (I could make a comment here, but won't). The camera has just cut to her arm and wrist again(!), which means you cannot see what she is doing with the craftwork - some kind of papercrafts - because the camera angles are all over the place, other than on her hands. To make things worse, one hand is half-hidden by a big bright pink 'banner' across the bottom of the screen, showing the product number and price! Two points: (1) are there any other presenters apart from Lee Clark? (2) why are the on-screen graphics and camera angles such a mess?

Last edited by historymystery; 07-09-2015 at 10:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by UkSki View Post
    Anyone fancy 12 microfibre cloths for 12.94? or "Ultimate finish" water free car wash for 22.94?
    No ta I can get six cloths for 1.00

Post Thanks / Like

Just caught the end of the 4 AM show -

ELVIS COLLECTABLES!!! - OMG - Reminds me of things you used to win at Bingo at the places on the seafront in Blackpool,

Playing cards, Coasters, Fridge magnets, Plates, Ceramic ornaments, Calendars, Even replica sunglasses :-))

ByeBye Craft - Hello bootsale
    Likes Turandot liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UkSki View Post
    Just caught the end of the 4 AM show -

ELVIS COLLECTABLES!!! - OMG - Reminds me of things you used to win at Bingo at the places on the seafront in Blackpool,

Playing cards, Coasters, Fridge magnets, Plates, Ceramic ornaments, Calendars, Even replica sunglasses :-))

ByeBye Craft - Hello bootsale
    In a later show it was framed pictures of the Queen Mother ..............All we need is the printed tea towels.....LOL......
    Last edited by Turandot; 23-09-2015 at 05:51 AM.
    Likes historymystery, UkSki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

They're flogging car cleaning stuff now!
    Likes UkSki, historymystery liked this post