Molton Brown TSV 11/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you could buy the last tsv 2 full size handwash, 2 full size bath gels and 2 100ml travel size shower gel around £50

It could make fab presents for my loved ones ... then again, I could have MY smelling lovely be my present to them!

I am so over Molton Brown. There are only a few of the shower gels I like, as for the hand washes I find them very drying on the hands.

Now I love the Eucalyptus and the Oud, so unless they had supersizes of those in a TSV, no thanks.

Their perfumes are lovely but not worth £54-60. Though I did buy the Shisur gift set with the Oud shower gel in the sale after Christmas with 30% off.

i am gad i bought the last tsv as i found it vfm a mix of bath and hand wash good gifts and some to keep.

I agree. I think we all remember and hope for a TSV like 'that' Molton Brown Christmas one a few years ago... the perfect one, I still have the box! Think we won't get anything like that value again...

Don't know about the upcoming tsv but I thought the set of 2 500ml body washes was pretty good so treated myself :)

Latest posts

Back