Molton Brown TSV 11/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the body lotions are really not nice. no quality base oils like l'occitane and they roll into balls on the skin

Will be avoiding the shows like the plague. Guest is unbearable, never mind which of the lovely (!) presenters is paired with her.

I also was expecting it to be as dull as dish water.

Actually surprised they are give full size shower/bath gels.

Of course QVC will be telling us how lucky we are to have a Molton Brown TSV and a Christmas one to boot.

300ml pink pepperpod
300ml ylang ylanh
300ml lime & patchouli hand wash
300ml lime & patchouli hand lotion
100ml orange & bergamot body wash
100ml orange & bergamot body lotion

It's a tricky one for me because I really like the Lime & Patchouli (it was one of my favourites when it use to be called Thai Vert) and Orange & Bergamot, and I like the body/hand washes as well as the body/hand lotions. But, as I bought both the last TSVs I've had Ylang Ylang & Pink Pepperpod recently and I don't really want those again.

Thankfully I do not want any of their lotions nor 100ml sizes.cI also cannot abide Ylang Ylang, assuming it is the same purple one as before. So money saved, yippee, and no need to watch Mrs Windmill sounding like an airport announcer, banging on about London via wherever.

I am undecided about this and I was looking forward to it so much. I have just opened a 500ml bottle of Ylang Ylang so don't need any more and I really don't like the Orange and Bergamot. I am saving so much money at the moment. So little is tempting me and I used to be an absolute sucker for beauty TSVs, I would never let one pass me by.

Molton Brown Luxurious 6 Piece Bodywash & Lotion Collection
Item Number: 207931
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.98
P&P £5.95

Comprising a tantalising mix of fresh and spa-like fragrances, Molton Brown's Luxurious Bath & Body Collection includes a hand wash and hand lotion in Lime & Patchouli, Orange & Bergamot Body Lotion, plus three body washes in scents of Pink Pepper, Ylang Ylang and Orange & Bergamot. Explore the refreshing, exotic scents of Molton Brown with this six-piece collection.

Your favourite scents at home or away - with three full size body and hand washes and a full size hand lotion, plus a travel size body wash and body lotion that are perfect for taking away with you, you can surround yourself with delectable fragrance wherever you are.

For you, or a friend - if you can bear to part with it, this set would make a thoughtful gift for someone you think would love the brand, or those who already do! The collection could also be divided and used for luxurious stocking fillers.

Contains:

1 x Pink Pepper Body Wash (300ml; full size) - a spicy, moisturising bath and shower gel blended with pink pepperpods that leaves your skin clean and subtly scented
1 x Ylang Ylang Body Wash (300ml; full size) - this bestselling body wash is blended with yuan zhi extract and Madagascan ylang-ylang oil; with top notes of ylang-ylang, middle notes of sweet cardamom and base notes of musk
1 x Lime & Patchouli Hand Wash (300ml; full size) - this refreshing hand wash comprises a luxurious blend of patchouli and lime leaf extract
1 x Lime & Patchouli Enriching Hand Lotion (300ml; full size) - a rich hand cream blended with patchouli and lime leaf extract
1 x Orange & Bergamot Body wash (100ml; travel size) - a refreshing shower gel blended with notes of sweet orange blossom and bergamot
1 x Orange & Bergamot Body Lotion (100ml; travel size) - a hydrating and invigorating body lotion that’s easily absorbed into the skin, and is blended with extracts of sweet Sevillian orange oil

Notes:
Pink Pepperpod Body Wash:

Top note: fiery pink pepper; middle note: ginger; base note: rich patchouli

Ylang Ylang Body Wash:

Top note: ylang-ylang; middle note: sweet cardamom; base note: musk

Lime & Patchouli Hand Wash and Hand Lotion:

Top note: lime leaf; middle note: cumin; base note: patchouli

Orange & Bergamot Body Wash and Body Lotion:

Top note: bergamot: middle note: neroli: base note: musk

Behind the brand
London's fragrance experts since 1973, Molton Brown’s range of fine perfumes, shower gels, body lotions and handcare products blend exotic ingredients and bold fragrances to create a deluxe range that is now found in luxury hotels, stylish homes and top department stores all over the world.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207931

the body/hand lotions are horrid so not for me plus i have not used the last tsv which i preffered. some will be given as xmas pressies but most for me

I get emails from them, they have released two hand washes limited editions. Its a wonder QVC did not get these in the TSV. I don't actually like their hand washes and hand lotions they leave my hands feeling dry.

Latest posts

Back