Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Hochanda is off the air! (As of 5:20AM 09/09/2015)

Video on the website is also down! Currently have a splash screen on sky saying "We are inferencing technical difficulties - Sorry for any inconvenience"

Interestingly the internet stream still has the "repeat" dog in the top right..

Is this the end? Has there been a fire? (or is it too soon for that?)

Last thing I watched was the quilting hour - where they'd stuck quilts over the tired blue set and one of them started to fall down in the last few minutes of the show!

Car crash TV at its best!

› See More: Hochanda is off the air! (As of 5:20AM 09/09/2015)

Post Thanks / Like

It's been going off the air quite regularly and usually only for a short time with technical difficulties.
      Likes historymystery, UkSki liked this post

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it has gone off air intermittently this past week but I for one have enjoyed the few shows that I have seen. At least this channel is in one place and I can find it to view it.
      Unlike the craft channel which will be on several channels at odd times with no shows in the afternoon and only available for me to watch online.

I really do hope both channels can find their niche, as I for one am a crafter and I'd like more choice. I can't stand to watch a lot of C&C these days - too many die shows, big expensive bundles of things I don't want and too many shows from the same few companies.
      Likes sharonk, Loveinamist , reanebeanie liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I also hope it manages to stay on air and expand its audience .I have found some of the stuff interesting .The presentations are a bit amateurish,but I complain about the bland boring QVC shows so maybe there is a happy medium

7.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

I have really enjoyed the variety too. Glass making has always fascinated me and the jewellery fire and ice from a "mistake" looks pretty, pottery....... Bring it on Hochanda.
      Likes sharonk, carrots, reanebeanie liked this post

ďThe butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.Ē

9.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

Post Thanks / Like

It could be a good channel - but they need to sort the lighting and picture/sound quality issues out, Improve the camera work so we can see what's going on properly, and it stick to it's core and not just another channel showing the same old non craft related junk with endless repeats
      Likes historymystery liked this post

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I like the variety but they are really playing fast and loose with the term 'hobby'

washing cars? surely that's a job (and one people don't enjoy doing at that) ??
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Like a fool I decided to explore why Hochanda have been neglecting their audience recently, just a little, on their social media. Then I found it...

It would appear that Hochanda are launching next week in Germany!

But the question is, why now? They haven't exactly got the UK version of Hochanda running smoothly just yet. In fact as I type this, it is currently off air again in the UK on all platforms, and according to the Craft forum, has been like that since at least 7pm this evening.

Did the crowd funding investors buy Hochanda a tv channel in Germany?

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

2:30am and it's STILL off air - as is the stream on the website, I can't see why ANYONE would invest in this channel - Would it really be that hard to create a channel from scratch (and do a way better job?) - I'm just hoping "The Craft Channel" get there act together and find a permanent home then broadcast 24/7, In my eyes its MILES better, More professional and with considerably better presenters

17.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

It truly is a shower of sh#t

stamps, dies or car cleaner on rotation.

plus the presenters are clearly a case of who was available and not hired by the craft channel.

The same adverts with these people rarely if ever, actually given an hour.

Not impressed.
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising