Magniflex Mattress TSV 17/09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We bought a Magniflex topper (a bit different and probably cheaper than this one once we know the price) and for us it works. It's not as squidgy as cheaper foam toppers but it does give support and flexibility for both so for us, a good investment.

Boffy, the magniflex is much firmer and more structured than the block of memory foam that we used to have on top of our featherbed which is what I think you're talking about. I couldn't get away with the block of memory foam, but I sleep very well on the magniflex, also on top of a featherbed which has flattened down and that suits me, too. I don't like things I sink into, either.

Boffy, the magniflex is much firmer and more structured than the block of memory foam that we used to have on top of our featherbed which is what I think you're talking about. I couldn't get away with the block of memory foam, but I sleep very well on the magniflex, also on top of a featherbed which has flattened down and that suits me, too. I don't like things I sink into, either.

I find the majority of them just make me so hot (and not in a good way!) What's this one like?

I don't know about this particular TSV, countrymaid, but the Magniflex topper we got is perfect for both me (always cold) and OH (always hot and flings the excess bedding over my way). Somehow it works for us both and that's how they advertised our topper, item 803606 that I linked above. It's never going to make me warm or him cold but it's a good mid-way bet and the support we have is just right.

I've got that topper and I love it. Couldn't afford the full mattress so got this to put in our caravan as the mattress has seen better days. It's so comfortable and the woolly side does away with the need for an electric blanket as it's warm. In the summer you turn it over and it's cool but I like the warm side. If they have more on I shall buy one for home as well.

CC

Magniflex Anti-Dust Mite Universal Comfort Memory Foam Mattress
Item Number: 804269

Single QVC Price £351 Todays Special Value Price £291

Double QVC Price £525 Todays Special Value Price £435

King Size QVC Price £606 Todays Special Value Price £498

Super King Size QVC Price £726 Todays Special Value Price £600

This excellent Magniflex mattress features four levels of comfort and support with reduced motion transfer to ensure you have a restful night's sleep; plus the removable cover features an innovative anti-bacterial, anti-mould and anti-dust mite treatment and helps wick away excess moisture, balances body temperature and protects the mattress itself. Whether your partner is a restless sleeper or you are, this supremely comfortable memory foam mattress will ensure you both have a peaceful and undisturbed night's sleep.

Customise your sleeping environment - with this Magniflex mattress, you can achieve four different comfort levels to suit your needs. The inner memory foam core is laser-cut into squares on one side to create a softer effect, while the other side has a harder flat surface. The removable cover features cushioning with different comfort levels on the top and bottom. Two individual foam cores make it possible for each sleeper to mix and match these elements to tailor the mattress to their own needs.

Comfort for all - with four levels of support, the water-based, high density foam has been increased inside the core of the mattress using laser-shaping technology to deliver adaptive support only where needed, helping to improve postural alignment.

Reduces motion transfer - the mattress topper conforms perfectly to each part of the body and is well-suited for couples because it absorbs the movement of one person – tossing, turning, getting in and out of bed, so the other person can sleep through the night without feeling any disturbance.

Anti-bacterial benefits - specially designed for QVC, the removable cover features for the first time, an anti-bacterial, anti-mould and anti-dust mite treatment, helping to limit bacterial, fungal and dust-mite growth. It also wicks away excess moisture and balances body temperature, offering the same comfort in summer and winter.

Environmentally aware - all materials used in Magniflex foams are certified Oeko-Tex 100 class II (this is the highest level of certification for a mattress). This certification indicates the absence of harmful substances for humans and the environment.

Removable and dry cleanable cover - thus increasing the life of the mattress
Four handles for easy handling of the mattress
External cover upper side: 50% polyester, 50% viscose; External cover back side: 100% polypropylene; inner fillings of cover: 100% polyester; inner pad second layer: 100% polyurethane; inner pad third layer: 100% polyurethane; inner pad fourth layer: 100% polyester
Dry clean only

Measurements:

Single: 190cm x 90cm (75" x 35")
Double: 190cm x 135cm (75" x 53")
King: 200cm x 150cm (79" x 59")
Super King: 200cm x 180cm (79" x 72")
Mattress height: 22cm (8.6")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

Behind the brand
Magniflex is a family-run business based in Tuscany, Italy – a country renowned for premium quality manufacturing. With over 50 years of experience and passion for comfort, Magniflex sell in over 70 different countries worldwide and are renowned for their commitment to luxury.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804269

Ridiculously expensive mattress!

OMG! Craig Rowe is tossing around...on a bed this time, his faux gurning grin every bit as natural as a bottle of Tipp-Ex. An Italian man has deftly placed a bowling ball and a glass of water on the bed beside him, so as to demonstrate how unaffected one part of the mattress is when another is moving about. Well that's really worth paying £435 for innit?! And as for Craig (cue excited, quasi-Claire Sutton-esque voice - with a slightly campy affectation) ..."Has it spilled yet?!" Oh dear God! Maybe he thinks he's on the sand dunes....oh no he's on the telly acting like a right clown!

Last edited:
A good mattress and pillow are worth their weight in gold, the problem is you don't know if a particular mattress/pillow is your saviour until you have spent the money.

Can't comment on Craig as I didn't see him

i have a beautiful mattress from vi spring. i am older now and deserve a decent bed in my old age. £500 is not that expensive for a double bed mattress tbh but i like a tradditional sprung bed rather than a foam

OMG! Craig Rowe is tossing around...on a bed this time, his faux gurning grin every bit as natural as a bottle of Tipp-Ex. An Italian man has deftly placed a bowling ball and a glass of water on the bed beside him, so as to demonstrate how unaffected one part of the mattress is when another is moving about. Well that's really worth paying £435 for innit?! And as for Craig (cue excited, quasi-Claire Sutton-esque voice - with a slightly campy affectation) ..."Has it spilled yet?!" Oh dear God! Maybe he thinks he's on the sand dunes....oh no he's on the telly acting like a right clown!

Thank you Julius! Best post I've read in a long time. I saw this and it was ridiculous. Who would have thought that dense foam would support a bowling ball? Science is just amazing. Craig is really as dense as the foam.

I need a new mattress, not sure what to go for, I have had mine far too long, but I certainly won't be buying one for Q, I need to know what day it is going to arrive and not sure Q could manage that, perhaps you can pay £2 and get next day delivery !

best go to a shop to buy a bed/mattress and try them out. i prefer all natural wool/cotton and pocket sprung. the more springs the better wear you will get. vi spring give a lifetime guarantee cant say i will need it. fabulous bed. with christy/ sheridan bedding and some good flannel in winter sheer bliss

Latest posts

Back