Magniflex Mattress TSV 17/09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

best go to a shop to buy a bed/mattress and try them out. i prefer all natural wool/cotton and pocket sprung. the more springs the better wear you will get. vi spring give a lifetime guarantee cant say i will need it. fabulous bed. with christy/ sheridan bedding and some good flannel in winter sheer bliss

My dear old dad used to work in the furniture trade and he still gives similar advice. Go for the best you can afford and look at how the furniture is constructed, whether it's a bed or a settee, then it will be more comfortable and that is after all, the priority.

the tsv looks very shallow to me. i feel like princess and the pea in mine its that high. plus its easier to get in and out of with me arthiritis

the tsv looks very shallow to me. i feel like princess and the pea in mine its that high. plus its easier to get in and out of with me arthiritis

Tee hee, that Princess was such a wimp :mysmilie_17:

Probably not for me then! I'm really the princess and the pea. I can't use electric blankets, I can even get bruised from the side seams of the mattress!

I suppose that makes me even wimpier than the princess :mysmilie_857:

Me too! There are buttons on my mattress and I've put a mattress protector on top to stop them bruising me. It hasn't worked and I'm thinking about buying a topper :sleepy:

Me too! There are buttons on my mattress and I've put a mattress protector on top to stop them bruising me. It hasn't worked and I'm thinking about buying a topper :sleepy:

to keep the matress clean and comfy from the buttons i use a all over encased zipped cover. then i have a memory foam topper, a feather bed and a cotton filled cotton matress protector to keep it all together. sheer bliss! for years i compromised not anymore lol

when I was researching my perfect mattress I came upon this website http://www.factory-beds-direct.co.uk/which is full of excellent advise and I highly recommend the research. I am in no way connected but the info is astounding, I didn't purchase from them in the end as costs was a bit high for my budget but I still view it sometimes and one day hope to be able to buy something.

to keep the matress clean and comfy from the buttons i use a all over encased zipped cover. then i have a memory foam topper, a feather bed and a cotton filled cotton matress protector to keep it all together. sheer bliss! for years i compromised not anymore lol
Ooh I am just missing the feather bed bit. Does it cool down the memory foam topper which I love in the winter but is a little hot in the summer? I keep the memory foam topper on the bed all year though as it is so comfortable and it would be difficult to store. I tried the magniflex all seasons topper but it did nothing for me so I returned it.

Last night's TV was like watching "The Princess and the Bowling Ball!"

Ooh I am just missing the feather bed bit. Does it cool down the memory foam topper which I love in the winter but is a little hot in the summer? I keep the memory foam topper on the bed all year though as it is so comfortable and it would be difficult to store. I tried the magniflex all seasons topper but it did nothing for me so I returned it.

i just like the feel of a feather bed topper over the memory foam best of both

when I was researching my perfect mattress I came upon this website http://www.factory-beds-direct.co.uk/which is full of excellent advise and I highly recommend the research. I am in no way connected but the info is astounding, I didn't purchase from them in the end as costs was a bit high for my budget but I still view it sometimes and one day hope to be able to buy something.

thats where i found a lot of info on buying a quality bed. it was like reading a novel. the info was fascinating. all the tricks to get you to pay over the odds for a bed not knowing what you were buying as companies hide all the info you need to make an informed choice. after reading this site i bought my mattress. i had all the info i needed to make an informed choice, i even learned about bases. a must read :handshake:

Probably not for me then! I'm really the princess and the pea. I can't use electric blankets, I can even get bruised from the side seams of the mattress!

I suppose that makes me even wimpier than the princess :mysmilie_857:

That's why I love CH bedding. I used to use high-count Pima cotton bedding, which was gorgeous to get into, but I suffer with the most awful night sweats, plus I turn every 45 mins (timed it). This meant the sheets would ruck up and go hard when they'd get damp with the sweat, leaving me bruised on both sides.

Now I'm having awful problems with sore ears. I've tried loads of different pillows and they're getting worse. I'm slathering ibuprofen gel on them several times a night, but they're still waking me with the pain.

I wish I could sleep on my back, but then I wake myself snoring.

Insomnia makes me very depressed. Sigh.

That's why I love CH bedding. I used to use high-count Pima cotton bedding, which was gorgeous to get into, but I suffer with the most awful night sweats, plus I turn every 45 mins (timed it). This meant the sheets would ruck up and go hard when they'd get damp with the sweat, leaving me bruised on both sides.

Now I'm having awful problems with sore ears. I've tried loads of different pillows and they're getting worse. I'm slathering ibuprofen gel on them several times a night, but they're still waking me with the pain.

I wish I could sleep on my back, but then I wake myself snoring.

Insomnia makes me very depressed. Sigh.
Hi EG, my dad had that problem and I have it occasionally. It is almost like the weight of one's head is crushing the ear. I don't think he found a solution and it does not happen to me often. Have just googled it and found what various people have done
http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/severe-ear-pain-caused-when-i-lay-down-at-night

Watched Fake Britain this morning and they were looking at mattress toppers. Lots were fake even from High Street retailers.

Latest posts

Back