Sensitive skin - reacting to everything! - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    thatu Guest

Yes, good advice about the extra washing machine cycle. After all, if your washing is left with a nice smell it must surely mean that some residue of some sort is being left on the clothes you wear.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    My machine has a programme for sensitive skin. It has more rinses and uses more water in the rinses.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    My machine has a programme for sensitive skin. It has more rinses and uses more water in the rinses.
    Is it perhaps a cheap-as-chips Miele from QVC? But seriously - I'm looking to replace my dead washing machine - would you recommend yours, and if so, what make is it?

Post Thanks / Like

my aeg electrolux is the best machine i have ever had. its swiss/german brand. i have had it 12 years and have never needed to clean the fiter or unclog the inlet/outlet pipes/hoses. like bosh but this is far more reliable

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I will need to replace mine sometime in the next few years, had it for around seventeen years and keep it in order by descaling it with a 13p bottle of vinegar on a hot wash every few months - works a treat.

Likes lilith , boffy liked this post