Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Broadcasting when? and on what channel?

ADVERTISING

Hi all,

Does anyone know if this channel will ever get it's own channel number? And when and where it broadcasts at the moment?

All the bits of it I've seen so far have been on "TJC Choice" on (Sky) Channel 660 just after midnight,

Also - has Lavers made an appearance yet? It's been great seeing Jules back on air - but I miss Paul too!

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    TJC Choice is on daily from 2-6pm on Sky Channel 660. The reminder of the time is Craft live and repeats.(on the sky info. It says Tjc choice no matter what is being transmitted so click on it and you will find Craft most of the time.

Think I saw Paul Lavers last week but was channel hopping so not sure.

Have seen Debbie and Anthony Heywood,he is as professional as he ever was.
    Thanks UkSki thanked for this post

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Paul has been on several times. He was on with Rosemary Merry on Monday.
    Thanks UkSki thanked for this post

6.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
    TJC Choice is on daily from 2-6pm on Sky Channel 660. The reminder of the time is Craft live and repeats.(on the sky info. It says Tjc choice no matter what is being transmitted so click on it and you will find Craft most of the time.

Think I saw Paul Lavers last week but was channel hopping so not sure.

Have seen Debbie and Anthony Heywood,he is as professional as he ever was.
    They are also on Sky 261
    Thanks UkSki, Turandot thanked for this post

8.    Advertisment