Bondic Liquid Plastic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopperholic, thanks for this. Now that's a surprise! I would never have expected him to turn up there! Get a few more former Gems presenters coming on, and it will be more like Gems than Gems, especially with all the new faces appearing on Gems these days! I'll have to watch for him re-appearing. I've just flicked over to Hochanda, and the Elvis bloke is on again (with Lee Clark), flogging the books with pictures of Elvis Presley in. From the way they are going on, you would think the books are valuable vintage items, but they are modern reprints, not hardbacks, either (oh Gawd, we've just been told to buy two sets of books, keeping one pristine so that it doesn't lose it's value. Now where have we been told to buy more than one before????).:mysmilie_504:

He was on with a woman selling colouring books for the older person (I was going to put adult colouring book but the "adult" sounded naughty for some reason :mysmilie_17:). I was surprised to see him and thought aw what a waste.

Absolutely. Having looked at his website a few times since he left Gems, the impression he gave was that he was concentrating on running training sessions and acting as a facilitator at corporate events. Perhaps he's found there's not enough of that work around at present. He originally said he would be back on Gems at some point, doing fill-ins, and a lot of people were asking him when's that going to happen. He more or less brushed off enquiries, so perhaps they haven't "left the door open", as they say when soap actors leave!

He was on with a woman selling colouring books for the older person (I was going to put adult colouring book but the "adult" sounded naughty for some reason :mysmilie_17:). I was surprised to see him and thought aw what a waste.

Absolutely. Having looked at his website a few times since he left Gems, the impression he gave was that he was concentrating on running training sessions and acting as a facilitator at corporate events. Perhaps he's found there's not enough of that work around at present. He originally said he would be back on Gems at some point, doing fill-ins, and a lot of people were asking him when's that going to happen. He more or less brushed off enquiries, so perhaps they haven't "left the door open", as they say when soap actors leave!

That sounds about right H, cutting their nose off to spite their face. I think he'll do ok though, imagine if he went on IW and they gave Pervy Pete and Barr Boi the boot.........ahh we can dream

Well of course PP and BB (aka MM) would be snapped up immediately - I for one can think of loads of different channels/organisations who would be falling over themselves to sign them up.....there's..............and there's.............and, of course, there's...............not forgetting........Oh heck, think I've made a slight mistake here, shopperholic:thinking: I had a quick check of Scott's website late last night, and the appearance on Hochanda was mentioned, also his former Gems colleague (and his real-life partner, Fiona Egan), also appeared on H. From the comments it sounds like they are set for regular appearances, so Matt McN. will have familiar faces round him (he'll need some light relief, after the experience with the "glue" stuff/bonding agent the other night!). Just a thought: get PP on Hochanda with the glue/bonding agent!! Can you just imagine it.....wouldn't it be terrible if some stuck to his mouth?!!!!:mysmilie_17:

QUOTE=shopperholic;818398]That sounds about right H, cutting their nose off to spite their face. I think he'll do ok though, imagine if he went on IW and they gave Pervy Pete and Barr Boi the boot.........ahh we can dream[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back