Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Bondic Liquid Plastic

Watching the repeat of Bondic Liquid Glue....it's so embarrassing bad watching 'David' the guest and the presenter (who doesn't stop talking) demonstrating the product it's that funny I've not stopped laughing.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post
      Likes clevercat liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      shopperholic, thanks for this. Now that's a surprise! I would never have expected him to turn up there! Get a few more former Gems presenters coming on, and it will be more like Gems than Gems, especially with all the new faces appearing on Gems these days! I'll have to watch for him re-appearing. I've just flicked over to Hochanda, and the Elvis bloke is on again (with Lee Clark), flogging the books with pictures of Elvis Presley in. From the way they are going on, you would think the books are valuable vintage items, but they are modern reprints, not hardbacks, either (oh Gawd, we've just been told to buy two sets of books, keeping one pristine so that it doesn't lose it's value. Now where have we been told to buy more than one before????).
      He was on with a woman selling colouring books for the older person (I was going to put adult colouring book but the "adult" sounded naughty for some reason ). I was surprised to see him and thought aw what a waste.

› See More: Bondic Liquid Plastic
      Likes Loveinamist , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely. Having looked at his website a few times since he left Gems, the impression he gave was that he was concentrating on running training sessions and acting as a facilitator at corporate events. Perhaps he's found there's not enough of that work around at present. He originally said he would be back on Gems at some point, doing fill-ins, and a lot of people were asking him when's that going to happen. He more or less brushed off enquiries, so perhaps they haven't "left the door open", as they say when soap actors leave!

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      He was on with a woman selling colouring books for the older person (I was going to put adult colouring book but the "adult" sounded naughty for some reason ). I was surprised to see him and thought aw what a waste.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Absolutely. Having looked at his website a few times since he left Gems, the impression he gave was that he was concentrating on running training sessions and acting as a facilitator at corporate events. Perhaps he's found there's not enough of that work around at present. He originally said he would be back on Gems at some point, doing fill-ins, and a lot of people were asking him when's that going to happen. He more or less brushed off enquiries, so perhaps they haven't "left the door open", as they say when soap actors leave!
      That sounds about right H, cutting their nose off to spite their face. I think he'll do ok though, imagine if he went on IW and they gave Pervy Pete and Barr Boi the boot.........ahh we can dream
      Likes historymystery liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Well of course PP and BB (aka MM) would be snapped up immediately - I for one can think of loads of different channels/organisations who would be falling over themselves to sign them up.....there's..............and there's.............and, of course, there's...............not forgetting........Oh heck, think I've made a slight mistake here, shopperholic I had a quick check of Scott's website late last night, and the appearance on Hochanda was mentioned, also his former Gems colleague (and his real-life partner, Fiona Egan), also appeared on H. From the comments it sounds like they are set for regular appearances, so Matt McN. will have familiar faces round him (he'll need some light relief, after the experience with the "glue" stuff/bonding agent the other night!). Just a thought: get PP on Hochanda with the glue/bonding agent!! Can you just imagine it.....wouldn't it be terrible if some stuck to his mouth?!!!!

QUOTE=shopperholic;818398]That sounds about right H, cutting their nose off to spite their face. I think he'll do ok though, imagine if he went on IW and they gave Pervy Pete and Barr Boi the boot.........ahh we can dream[/QUOTE]
      Last edited by historymystery; 27-09-2015 at 07:33 AM.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

9.    Price Crash TV

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising