'Emu' boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I need help please I want to buy a pair of Emu Stinger boots but don't know which size to go for, I'm a 6 normally but lots of reviewers say go for a size bigger can anyone help please?

I have a pair of Emu Stingers beauty junkie. I bought them in my usual size (5) but my toes do go right to the end. I think if I bought another pair I would go for a size 6.

i bought emu stingers from john lewis in a 4 (i am a 4) and they are fine. I wore them without socks shopping all round town and they were soooo comfy.

Unfortunately Amazon have put up the price of the Singer Lo to £75 (from £50 or £65 depending on colour), Puddlebeach would probably be cheapest option now.

Just for info!
My 2nd pair of emu boots lo stinger in chocolate arrived today from Puddlebeach!
8 days from the order to delivery,no customs....they are yummy!!!!!

The ones I wrote about are Jumbo Uggs abd agree are fab - I'm ordering a pair of ultra short for slippers!!
Mollymoo:39:

I got my EMU stinger boots from...
www.puddlebeach.com.au

£52 delivered,fabulous service!!

:ANYWORD: Lemonsqueezy, my EMU stinger petite boots came this morning from Puddle Beach they only took 6 days to come and are fabulous, much better that I even thought they would be. They were only £39 and are all soft, warm and comfy, I will be haveing more!!!!!!!:woohoo

:ANYWORD: Lemonsqueezy, my EMU stinger petite boots came this morning from Puddle Beach they only took 6 days to come and are fabulous, much better that I even thought they would be. They were only £39 and are all soft, warm and comfy, I will be haveing more!!!!!!!:woohoo
They are lovely aren't they!
I have 2 pairs now from Puddlebeach......there may be more!!!!!

Puddle beach Emu boots

Hi. I have just ordered a pair of emu stinger hi boots from puddlebeach.com[/B][/B]. Two weeks after ordering I received a card from royal mail stating I owed £19 in VAT and a royal mail handling charge. (11 Vat 8 royal mail) I was extremely annoyed as I was not warned of this. I have therefore paid nearly £100 for the boots and could have got them far cheaper from a UK site.

HAs anyone bought from this site and had to pay these charges?

Please help, I would like to try and claim these back if possible.

I think customs must be on to them unfortunately, because I have had 4 lots of Emu boots from them in separate orders..all marked as a "gift" on the package and never paid any charges at all.

Its VAT you where charged and you cannot claim it back.

I ordered from StrawberryNet and got caught with VAT with was only £3.12 and the post office charge £8 for collecting on behalf of the government. StrawberryNet do refund the money but it is only a good will gesture. No other company do this.

I have ordered sheepskin insoles as I am walking out of my Emu Bronte Mini. They are a 3 and I am a 36/3 and a half.

Just curious to know what people's experiences have been with these boots? Mum is interested in them now but I've been Googling and have come up with a lot of very mixed reviews. This has put her off a bit so just looking for some opinion from people here :)

I quite often see girls about the town with their heels hanging off the back and it looks awful - also looks very uncomfortable. I assume this is just because they are the cheap ones or does this happen with the Emu's or Uggs???

It's the crepe soles. They all go like that in the end. I have some uggs with proper soles and they're fine. They've lasted three years so far!

I got some Emu stingers(low) which I have now had for about 3 months.They are fabulously comfortable and warm,which for me is hugely important as my job requires lots of walking outside.

I have barely had them off my feet since I got them!!!

The sole on the emu boots is very sturdy,also the heel is reinforced,when you see the girls walking 'over' the heels of their boots it is because they have the cheap imitations of ugg style boots.I have seen these versions in many stores and there is nowt to 'em,very cheaply made and weigh very little.

I would say to buy emu's with confidence,they are a well made,sturdy and comfortable boot.:1:

I have friends in Australia who swear by them, wear them all year round, and even worn in Hawaii!

I have just ordered mine direct from NZ - much cheaper - £49 for the bronte low, I think they are, post free, air freight.

I quite like the look of these but they are both sold out which is probably for the best as I wouldn't know what size to buy and it's such a nuisance sending stuff back.

Attachments

• 142325 emu boots hi hip merino wool.jpg
    142325 emu boots hi hip merino wool.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 142328 emu hipper sheepskin.jpg
    142328 emu hipper sheepskin.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 158
I quite like the look of these but they are both sold out which is probably for the best as I wouldn't know what size to buy and it's such a nuisance sending stuff back.

Have a look at west-way

http://www.west-way.com/catalogue/fashion_emu_boots_category.php

( I have bought 2 pairs of emus from them this year)

or here even cheaper

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?ref=gbase&Track=W20013

They have a few still in stock - depends on what size you're after!

Latest posts

Back