Amazing Cosmetics - Mineral Foundation Powder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this? It seems a better idea than BE to carry around.

I bought the concealer once - ages ago - but I used it a few times and chucked it because it was so thick. It was -too late to send back.

I thought this looked quite good - but when they did a close up of the model (forehead/eyes), she looked quite dry and powdery which put me off.

haven't used the concealer. Does it make lines look more noticeable? Was impressed with the coverage it gave around the model's red nose (something I suffer from).

I tried the concealer about a year ago - and was not impressed so returned it. I just carry my smashbox halo around with me. BE is no good for in the handbag as you just end up with a big mess. This looks good - also Jane Iredale do a pressed mineral foundation which I have used and is very good.

I liked the amazing cosmetics concealer, I bought a little try me set yonks ago. I got best results with it if I used the tiniest amount, barely a speck on my brush. I've stopped using it though since I got my benefit erase paste, i like that better.

I've been using the concealer since last christmas and love it, you use the tiniest (and I do mean tiniest) amount for great coverage. I started out using a brush, but now I just use my finger for speed. With some philosophy flawless poreless and a quick application of concealer I look so much healthier

I had someone on the benefit counter put erase paste on me a few months back. I can see what PG says about it being less drying than AC, its a totally different consistency. But I wasn't convinced by the coverage on my dark circles. Might try again sometime but the AC will last me for ages yet.

I use both, the Amazing concealer is fab, it totally covers the dark circles by my eyes. It really obliterates them, just a few tiny dots, blend gently with ring finger and that's it, good to go.

I use the Erase Paste on days when I feel like I need less coverage. It has a great texture and I dot it on (I do need more of this than the Amazing concealer), I then leave it for a minute to warm up and then blend.

I think both have their place and as I am a self confessed beauty addict I am always on the hunt for the newest and best product and have always gone back to Amazing cosmetics concealer time after time.

I love the Amazing Cosmetics concealer but you really do only need the tiniest amount. I've been looking for my ultimate concealer for years and this is it IMHO (but of course we're all different).

I agree the mineral powder did make the models on air look powderery, I watched the afternoon show to look closely.

I have just joined the forum so hope you don't mind my posting a reply. I tried this Amazing Cosmetics mineral powder along with the powder set some time ago. I find it rather drying and it definitely leaves a very matte almost powdery effect. Much prefer Bare Excentuals in spite of it being rather messy. Hope this helps.

I have just joined the forum so hope you don't mind my posting a reply. I tried this Amazing Cosmetics mineral powder along with the powder set some time ago. I find it rather drying and it definitely leaves a very matte almost powdery effect. Much prefer Bare Excentuals in spite of it being rather messy. Hope this helps.

Mind???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's what ST is here for.................

Everyone will be very pleased to have you here and hear your opinions on products. The more opinions the better, it helps us all make more informed decissions.

Welcome to the forum - it is good to have your opinions as at least on here you get unbiased opinions rather than the selective reviews on the qvc page.

Hello all - and a special new hello to Mam.

Thanks for all your opinions on this - I have decided to give it a miss.

Latest posts

Back