How are people finding the Channel?

Former QVC executive gets 2 years in prison for embezzlement, fraud scheme

A former QVC executive was sentenced Tuesday to 30 months in federal prison for perpetuating a $1 million fraud scheme that enabled him to live a luxury lifestyle.

James D. Falkowski, 42, of Buffalo, N.Y., worked as a director for QVC, where he was tasked with enhancing the West Chester, Pa.-based television shopping networks brand and reputation in the entertainment and fashion industries.

But federal prosecutors said that without QVCs knowledge or approval, he instead used his role to embezzle and fraudulently obtain from the company over $1 million worth of money, goods and services, such as hundreds of thousands of dollars of first-class travel, hotel and resort stays, spa treatments.....Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default How are people finding the Channel?

ADVERTISING

I like it, it's the channel I'm beginning to turn to during adverts etc.

Lovely to see the old faces back, Debbie, Julian, Paul, Antony, Dawn, even Claire Stuart is watchable.

One of the first times I turned over I think it was The one week special, and at the end Paul, went into Brucie mode.

Also like Becky Seddon, but that might be because she is pretty.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I like it too! I don't do cards so I'm looking forward to some of the other crafts that are being promised. But there is variety and enough time to get into the finer detail where necessary. I watched the 'make your own lotions etc..' although once the guest had done one I got the idea so the rest of the demo's were a bit repetitive.

Post Thanks / Like

I was watching Viva Decor designs the other, it was with Antony, he was struggling with some things the French guest was saying, yet the viewers

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I'm not a crafter but I think it looked great, relaxed friendly and professional. It was lovely watching Debbie Greenwood for a bit, she's a really good presenter.

Advertising

Advertising