Sarah Griffiths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

worrier

Xena, sometimes
She's doing the Nails inc hour at 11am.
She looks like I look before I have put on my eyemakeup and lipstick. She just look very unfinished and very bland imho.

Is this the same person as "Sara G"?

What is it with the women at QVC changing and shortening their names? Surely it can't be an Equity problem?

I think she looks a bit pale,maybe she's not well.I like her,she doesn't talk over the guests like some of the other presenters.
Like the fashionista collection by nails inc ,gorgeous colours,am very tempted........

I've just seen her during the Attitudes by Renee hour and though she looked very pale and unwell, bless her!

if you think sara g needs a good meal what about jill franks. to be fank she frightens me more than sara . you can see sara is a petite person but jill franks is not. she just looks as if she refuses to eat.i would have thought her husband would have tried to convince her to get some meat on them bones.

I've just seen her during the Attitudes by Renee hour and though she looked very pale and unwell, bless her!

This is SO frustrating -- I turned over to look at her, and of course, I've only got sound. See my post about buying a television...

I love your little dog Satis, what breed is it ?

Oh thank you Pinkearplugs! She is a Cirneco dell'Etna, or an Etna Hound. They come from Sicily and are used on the slopes of the volcano for hunting rabbits.

She seems to be doubling in size every day (she's only 12 weeks at the moment) but will not be very big; about the size of a small whippet.

She's also completely bonkers!

There are more pictures of her in the Pets section of the Drop.

I think that all Sarah needs is some mascara - her eyes need to be better defined / darker. Perhaps also some colour - I use Warmth by BE and it looks really natural.

I dont like her presenting style when she is on with guests, but on her own she is fine and quite amusing (in a nice way!)

Linda

if you think sara g needs a good meal what about jill franks. to be fank she frightens me more than sara . you can see sara is a petite person but jill franks is not. she just looks as if she refuses to eat.i would have thought her husband would have tried to convince her to get some meat on them bones.

Jill was on a show last week and she looked so awful, she didn't look like she had any make up on or brushed her hair and looked really rough! She definitely could do with a good meal.

Latest posts

Back