Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Thread: Club refund

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Club refund

ADVERTISING

Hi
    Has any one else joined the craft channel club,I was just wondering when can we expect to recieve our twenty pound payback

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    In a moment of madness, I joined last week. Not sure where our 'account' is - are you? Have you ordered anything yet?

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

It says in 30 days. I joined Sept 15th so on Oct 15th or thereabouts I will be making further inquiries!
    Thanks Rebus thanked for this post

6.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    Yes I have made a few orders and have received them ok the only thing that I am missing is the order I placed for last weekends special which was some gift wrapping cello fame and should have come with tissue paper I am still waiting for the tissue paper to arrive got a message to say will arrive separately within a few day has any one else had any issues

8.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

No issues so far - except something I wanted was out of stock.

10.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

My account is now showing I have 20. Will have to see what tempts me!
    Likes loujareth liked this post

12.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I've had an email saying I have a reward! Yay! Is there a time limit for spending it?

14.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. My problem is there isn't enough detail in the descriptions on the website. It's fine if you order whilst there is a show on and can see what you are getting. I want some card and/ or paper and it's proving difficult to select the right product.

16.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Got mine and spent it today and got my Club discount too x

18.    Advertisment