Aldi Lycura Caviar Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharonk

Registered Shopper
Wow, if you can get your hands on this stuff, grab it! I got the 7day and night serums, 3 jars or day cream, 3 of the night cream and a tub of the peel.

I haven't tried the peel yet but the serums and day cream are gorgeous. I full thing of the serum is too much for me, so I only used a third of vial, warmed it in my hands, applied to face and neck, left it for a couple of minutes and then put the day cream on.
My skin felt wonderful but I was a bit concerned how my make up would last.
I decided not to use a primer, just put my LG foundation on which I got last week from Happy Cherry, a dust over with LGs B&B, flick of blusher and that was it. Much to my amazement my makeup lasted all day and my skin felt fab all day.

Not sure if they will make this part of their regular line, the reports in the media is that it is almost as good as the famous £292 a pot cream, first results are in and I think it's ****** wonderful so I hope they do

good for you
i rocked up at my local Aldi yesterday
but people had been taken out them out by the crateful
and not anything left for me *sniff*
they all appeared on ebay by the afternoon with heavy mark up
i had posted yesterday in the existing Aldi thread
which was originally in the Lounge
and has now been moved to the Drop
in the hope that someone may still be able to get some from their local Aldi
and get some for me too
slim chance, i know .....

and no, it was a special buy, which means it is not their general range
a one off for which they had one order placed with supplier
but it may come back as a special buy in a year or so ....

i am watching ebay to see if i can get some
would love you know though what the full ingredients list is
it is a bit much to ask to have it typed out
but if you see a photo somewhere or a link,
i would be very grateful

enjoy yours, you lucky sausage :mysmilie_59:

I will Lilith. We were at ours at 10.20, the had sold out of the night cream so I grabbed what is wanted then rang my parents who live in a nearby city with three Branches. Being cheeky I asked them to have a look at the one I thought may still have some stock. They ended up going around all three stores and found 5 jars of the night cream so got me three. I wish I had got more of the serums now so might pop back for a look. They did say that if there is enough feedback and demand, they might bring it in as a range but the woman was probably making that up off the top of her head.

They do a wonderful neck cream in a huge red pot now and again, keep an eye out for it cause that's great too. Only thing is I forget to use it! I remember my face and forget my neck��

****** hell I've just looked on the bay. Not telly my mum and dad, I haven't collected the night cream yet, I don't want the. To bump the price up!

If you can get it for £10 a jar, I know it's frustrating because it was £6.99 in Aldi, but i would go for it.

Tell you what if they get it in a again I'm going to be queuing at the door hour before they open.It would have been fairer if they had limited it to one of each per person but I suppose money is money to them

I remember all the excitement about Boots N7 serum and it was sold out everywhere. When I eventually got hold of it I couldn't understand what the fuss was about and I didn't manage to finish the bottle. Hope this one is the real deal and if I ever see it I'm going to get one.

I found this
"In a week’s time Superdrug will go up against Aldi by launching a day and night cream, both containing black truffle. The same ingredient pops up in Estée Lauder’s Re-Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Transformative Energy Creme – which costs a whopping £255, but Superdrug’s offering will be a much more palatable £14.99."
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/04/aldi-launches-caviar-skincare-range

Right ladies, be at your local superdrug before it opens, have your war paint on and Doc Martins so you can stamp on toes if needs arise, this could be another flyer!

Frankly it is almost certainly a load of hype and the product is probably no better than any of the other ones. I still have plenty of good stuff in my stash that needs using up.

The problem with these Aldi special buys is that you get a taste for something and then can never get it again. I really love their Restorative Ca Eye Cream for mature skin and, darn it, I am about to run out. There's no sign of it coming back and their recent eye cream promotion was for some caffeine gel thing. It's the business model: eye cream lasts ages and so there's not enough turnover of stock to justify a regular place on the shelves. Annoying.

I've read this thread and wasn't sure that I understood correctly that this was a one off offer? why on earth? what was the thinking behind this? why deny people further purchases of the product? do they not want to make cash for themselves? People who like the product are not able to top up, and people who want to try can't get hold of it.
And why Superdrug offer is twice as expensive as Aldi, is Superdrug new skin care going to be a permanent fixture?

Southampton Aldi sold out of the entire range in 15 minutes on Sunday!!

I didn't get there till Monday.....:mysmilie_19:

It contains caviar extract. Being vegetarian I am unable, consequently, to avail myself of such a bargain.

I was tempted but made a conscious decision not to bother going on Sunday to my local Aldi. I was not aware it was a special and just thought I would read some reviews before deciding. I am rather wishing I had gone for it, but I have a horror of sales after a woman tried to bite my hand for a frying pan when Woolies was closing down. I will never forget that moment or that woman's face. But I had reached for the top pan on a stack and she had decided she was having the whole stack. Anyway, she snarled "mine" and I kept hold of the handle of the top pan and said, "well, this one is mine". I was so shocked when she bared her teeth and went for my hand!!!

I was tempted but made a conscious decision not to bother going on Sunday to my local Aldi. I was not aware it was a special and just thought I would read some reviews before deciding. I am rather wishing I had gone for it, but I have a horror of sales after a woman tried to bite my hand for a frying pan when Woolies was closing down. I will never forget that moment or that woman's face. But I had reached for the top pan on a stack and she had decided she was having the whole stack. Anyway, she snarled "mine" and I kept hold of the handle of the top pan and said, "well, this one is mine". I was so shocked when she bared her teeth and went for my hand!!!

Should've smacked her in the face with it a la Tom & Jerry!

Latest posts

Back