Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All this act of ordering the item while presenting , all the " please leave one for me " " producer order one for me" " I would have worn it if I had seen it " makes me :mysmilie_490:, it is as though they are seeing the items they are presenting for the first time
A good presenter will look at the clothes on the rack, get the paperwork done regarding measurements and colours! :mysmilie_10: Every one is guilty of saying them and in the case of Catherine Huntley she does the " I would have worn it" £ I wish I had ordered one " even if she had presented the same item previously :mysmilie_455:

I agree. I also can't stand it when I suspect it is an attempt to secure a freebie. I wonder how frequently presenter performance is evaluated because I am finding some so poor that I simply cannot watch. Surely the whole point of the channel ( any channel ) is to make people want to tune in.

Her former fringe was so childlike especially with her baby pink clothes with peter pan collars BUT it looked so much better than the present one length straight haired look.

Latest posts

Back