Returning viewer, happy to be suprised :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grippeh

Registered Shopper
I've recently started watching a lot more TJC, a) because Ideal which was my preferred channel is just too irritating now unless Peter Simon is on, which I watch purely to see how overboard he is going to be :) and b) I am quite partial to a bit of the old bling and noticed a lot more under £10 days, yay :)

Finding it very entertaining, Derek Marks especially, who seems a different presenter tbh, he has often had me laughing out loud and seems quite ascerbic and witty. Derek Gibbons on with the CEO Colin a couple of days ago was pure comedy gold, and incredibly enjoyable, and I have to say there is one presenter whose name escapes me, who is so bad, so car crash, that it's quite addictive viewing to see just how bad she is going to be.

Happy to be back watching and suprised to me enjoying it so much.

I find they have gone down hill a lot and selling a lot of non-jewelry items and what stuff they do have it often cheap tat rather than decent quality stuff like over on Gems

I'm the opposite ,I have been watching less and less since it went down market.I find the appearances of Colin the CEO off putting . I used to love the rapid auctions and the artisan shows ,you could get a real bargain in those days.

Latest posts

Back