Hochanda - loads of repeats?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
I haven't watched Hochanda much at all, after flicking over a few times at the start of the channel broadcasting and finding it rather boring. I still flick over occasionally during the day, just to see what they're doing, and is it me, or do they repeat shows quite a lot? I looked yesterday, and it was that weaving loom thingy, then today when I turned over it was the same thing, and all looked very familiar, presenter and all. Are they making a regular thing of doing repeats on there? What are your views on how it's doing overall?

Well it's great if the repeat is something you wanted to watch and missed the first time round, but if it's something you aren't interested in, then it's a right pain.
I don't watch much at all (3 channels to choose from and I am hardly watching) these days. TBH the recent hike in P&P on Hochanda has put me off - so if I'm not buying from them then there's no much point in watching most of the time. The things I do watch though if I want the product then I look online and find it cheaper, or buy direct from someone like Barbara Gray or Oak House........

Hecky thump, did they hike up the p & p already? I hadn't noticed that - seems a bit cheeky, seeing as the channel has only just started.
Well it's great if the repeat is something you wanted to watch and missed the first time round, but if it's something you aren't interested in, then it's a right pain.
I don't watch much at all (3 channels to choose from and I am hardly watching) these days. TBH the recent hike in P&P on Hochanda has put me off - so if I'm not buying from them then there's no much point in watching most of the time. The things I do watch though if I want the product then I look online and find it cheaper, or buy direct from someone like Barbara Gray or Oak House........

I find it quite silly that they advertise loads of different people that are supposed to be having shows on the channel but really they only have the loom/proggy woman and the colouring in ginger lady.

I find the sound rather bad on that channel, I do like some of the crochet hats they are making. It is the first craft channel that I have spend time watching... the only down side Charlie the diy chap seem to be one of their presenters...

Latest posts

Back