Leighton Denny, OPI or Nails Inc?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love LD's polishes as some of the colours are really gorgeous have got a couple of OPI colours and am really impressed with them don't know why I didn't get OPI before now not too sure about Nails Inc as have had a few bad ones lately the brushes always seem uneven but the OPI has definitely the best brushes but have had no probs with LD

I always use a base coat, usually nail envy, otherwise the colours will stain the nails. I also use the Nails Inc Caviar top coat as it dries the polish so fast!!!

I use Nails Inc and OPI, I don't rate Leighton Denny at all.

Sazza I must bow to your superior beauty product knowledge, I thought Seche Vite was a great top coat but OMG the Nails Inc caviar top coat is far, far better. I put it over OPI Russian navy and it has been on three days without a chip or any wearing at the free edge, it is the dogs wotsits of top coats so :ANYWORD: x

Sazza I must bow to your superior beauty product knowledge, I thought Seche Vite was a great top coat but OMG the Nails Inc caviar top coat is far, far better. I put it over OPI Russian navy and it has been on three days without a chip or any wearing at the free edge, it is the dogs wotsits of top coats so :ANYWORD: x

That is fantastic, so chuffed it is working so well for you too, I love it!!! :clap::clap:

Latest posts

Back