Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default New bid tv details to be announced Monday 2 Nov

The announcement will be made on November 2nd.

So looks like it's all go and will be returning.

› See More: New bid tv details to be announced Monday 2 Nov
      Thanks Greg , Turandot thanked for this post
      Likes historymystery, Adam82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Probably bidtv will be relaunched after new year. Does anyone know where the studios are going to based ? Get products we need not tacky rubbish like worry angels. Please bring back the original graphics, not the iw type it was awful. Get john scott to be a presenter think he is looking to get out of rocksandco. And assistants should be both male and female, same as the main presenters.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post
      Likes Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Adam! How on earth can you say that worry angels are "tacky"? Haven't you ever needed the comfort of the heavenly light of the dawn in the early evening of your life when the world is dark in the bright light, the rustling of the leaves on the trees reflecting your mood? Personally, if there's no Kinkykades, then I ain't watching, because it means they've taken the "class" out of Bid TV....now I'm going off to apply for a job as Pope Pete's scriptwriter..... John Scott should have left Rocks a long time ago, before he loses credibility, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam82 View Post
      Probably bidtv will be relaunched after new year. Does anyone know where the studios are going to based ? Get products we need not tacky rubbish like worry angels. Please bring back the original graphics, not the iw type it was awful. Get john scott to be a presenter think he is looking to get out of rocksandco. And assistants should be both male and female, same as the main presenters.
      Last edited by historymystery; 29-10-2015 at 09:23 PM.
      Likes Mommabear , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bet you can hear the smashing of glass being shoved in a carrier bag as MM and the Perv can't pack quick enough to get over to Bid.........please! please! please! please!
      Likes historymystery, Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If I was the Pope I'd stay put, because he seems to be non-stick where he is, and gets away with all sorts. Obviously someone there thinks he's the Bees Knees, so I reckon he'd be taking a gamble moving. Barra Boy....well, I haven't seen him much lately I'm pleased to say when I've channel flicked to IW. Wonder if Perfume Pete will turn up with an oil tanker full of Essence de Sweaty Socks, or whatever it is? Be interesting to see who emerges to grace our screens...with a bit of (un)luck, Sally J. might make the move (although she could stay at IW and just shout loud enough to be heard anywhere else).

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      I bet you can hear the smashing of glass being shoved in a carrier bag as MM and the Perv can't pack quick enough to get over to Bid.........please! please! please! please!
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      If I was the Pope I'd stay put, because he seems to be non-stick where he is, and gets away with all sorts. Obviously someone there thinks he's the Bees Knees, so I reckon he'd be taking a gamble moving. Barra Boy....well, I haven't seen him much lately I'm pleased to say when I've channel flicked to IW. Wonder if Perfume Pete will turn up with an oil tanker full of Essence de Sweaty Socks, or whatever it is? Be interesting to see who emerges to grace our screens...with a bit of (un)luck, Sally J. might make the move (although she could stay at IW and just shout loud enough to be heard anywhere else).
      I bet the nasty little Mark Ryse gets a gig. You're right though I can't see Teflon Pete moving either along with the other Twateratti, can't see them taking a risk on Bid again. That's soooo funny about perfume Pete, the "perfume" will be 2p and the postage 14.95. I remember Bids p&p was 7.99 no matter what you bought and I thought good grief that's a rip off, now QVC have caught up with them hence the 14.95.
      Likes Greg , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but Pete's stinks are cheap at half the price (and you won't need to buy bleach, will you?)! As seen on Bond Street, I believe (that's Bond Street, Outer Mongolia, of course). I reckon it was the profit from the 7.99 p & p rip-off that kept them afloat for as long as they survived, seeing as they'd have got a special contract discount with the carrier, they must have been raking in the dosh. It'll be like deja vu seeing all the "Old Guard" back, minus perhaps the Pope and Barra Boi. Who knows, perhaps the Goddess will put in a guest appearance? Nooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      I bet the nasty little Mark Ryse gets a gig. You're right though I can't see Teflon Pete moving either along with the other Twateratti, can't see them taking a risk on Bid again. That's soooo funny about perfume Pete, the "perfume" will be 2p and the postage 14.95. I remember Bids p&p was 7.99 no matter what you bought and I thought good grief that's a rip off, now QVC have caught up with them hence the 14.95.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

8. Booking.com
    Post Thanks / Like

Bid tv will initally start online and they are looking to be on one broadcast platform in 2016 (persumably Sky) so no Freeview.

Think they will struggle without Freeview, Speed Auction suffered for not being on Freeview.
    Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
    Bid tv will initally start online and they are looking to be on one broadcast platform in 2016 (persumably Sky) so no Freeview.

Think they will struggle without Freeview, Speed Auction suffered for not being on Freeview.
    I think they'll struggle all round to be honest, what's the old saying poop sticks.
    Likes Greg , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
    Yes, but Pete's stinks are cheap at half the price (and you won't need to buy bleach, will you?)! As seen on Bond Street, I believe (that's Bond Street, Outer Mongolia, of course). I reckon it was the profit from the 7.99 p & p rip-off that kept them afloat for as long as they survived, seeing as they'd have got a special contract discount with the carrier, they must have been raking in the dosh. It'll be like deja vu seeing all the "Old Guard" back, minus perhaps the Pope and Barra Boi. Who knows, perhaps the Goddess will put in a guest appearance? Nooooooooooooooo!

Totally agree. I've just caught a look at Ms Screechy and Perfume Pete on IW and its Bid Tv in name only, so turned over straight away.
    Likes historymystery liked this post