Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

DISNEY THE MUPPETS CRAFT COLLECTION LAUNCHES ON CREATE AND CRAFT

Following the highly successful launches of Disney craft collections since June 2016 including Disney Frozen, Disney Beauty and the Beast, Disney Winnie-the-Pooh and Disney The Lion King, Create and Craft TV has once again teamed up with Character World for a new craft collection. Launching 11th December 2017, this latest range of Disney crafting products features the much-loved characters from Disney The Muppets.

This brand new craft collection includes character dies of Kermit the Frog.....

READ MORE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Momma, he ignores the fact that he's got previous for doing this; faux shock and amazement at "what it's done for my skin", pics flashed up on screen, and quite frankly it's always the same - never shown full face, frowning in the 'before' short, big smile and smoothed out forehead in the 'after' shot. It's Bid returned to haunt us. The only way you would get the bags and lines on your face to vanish completely (without surgery, of course) would be to pull everything upwards (ooh, er, missus!) and then superglue the loose skin to the top of your head. That's a thought: perhaps he had a big lump of superglue on the top of his head - was he able to move his lips to speak, by any chance?
      Perfume Pete looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards when he's on and doesn't look at all comfortable, well why would you when you're standing there with the biggest (drama) Queen this side of Peterborough selling crap, the only thing that would get those wrinkles out of both PSs face is a good plastic surgeon, and you ain't gonna find one of them in a bottle on flexi pay.
      Likes historymystery, Greg , Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My estimation of Peter Sherlock has gone right down doing the serum stuff. It's one thing selling cheap smells at over the top prices but colluding in the anti-aging crap is just downright deceptive. I hope he doesn't appear on the new Bid. Low-life one bit shoddy salesman.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
      My estimation of Peter Sherlock has gone right down doing the serum stuff. It's one thing selling cheap smells at over the top prices but colluding in the anti-aging crap is just downright deceptive. I hope he doesn't appear on the new Bid. Low-life one bit shoddy salesman.
      Hey Greg - You do realise you may be working towards being removed from Sherlock's Christmas card list!
      Likes historymystery, Greg , Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      Hey Greg - You do realise you may be working towards being removed from Sherlock's Christmas card list!
      Which photo of himself does he use before or after?
      Likes historymystery, Mommabear , Dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
      Which photo of himself does he use before or after?
      Either would be equally alarming!
      Likes historymystery, Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bid TV are not planning on being on Freeview when they return to tv.
      Likes Dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
      Bid TV are not planning on being on Freeview when they return to tv.
      That's the best news I've heard since I got rid of my Sky box and dish! Yaaaaaaaaaay.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Bids best option is not to be on telly at all you know, or the Internet come to that..........maybe a market stall, no tell you what best just leave it altogether I think.
      Likes Mommabear , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      I think Bids best option is not to be on telly at all you know, or the Internet come to that..........maybe a market stall, no tell you what best just leave it altogether I think.
      I think I could easily tolerate a BID Tv return if they took on the one and only Guy Keane. Genuinely came across as I couldn't give a stuff about the sheer TAT he was flogging, and was basically saying as much. I salute you Sir - are you coming back??
      I, for one hope so - to the rest of the ex bidder fibbers, stay away puuuuuuurleeeeeees!
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      I think I could easily tolerate a BID Tv return if they took on the one and only Guy Keane. Genuinely came across as I couldn't give a stuff about the sheer TAT he was flogging, and was basically saying as much. I salute you Sir - are you coming back??
      I, for one hope so - to the rest of the ex bidder fibbers, stay away puuuuuuurleeeeeees!
      I wonder what he's doing now?