New bid tv details to be announced Monday 2 Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bid was owned by Sit-Up limited but now been taken over by Lean-Forward limited so either they're the same company, in which case alarm bells should be ringing or Lean-Forward have a very odd sense of humour.

Bid was owned by Sit-Up limited but now been taken over by Lean-Forward limited so either they're the same company, in which case alarm bells should be ringing or Lean-Forward have a very odd sense of humour.

They are not now owned by lean Forward the new bid is owned by Daily Sport's Grant Mille. Lean Forward have no connection to Bid TV they own Wincashlive.

Honestly, they treat the viewers as though they are dim as a dark night. Those "before" and "after" shots are a total joke, how they have the nerve to think people swallow it - surely there can't be many about who do? Perfume Pete has supposedly used so much of the age-defying malarkey he should look about 3 years old by now.

Hahaha I just turned on they did a before/after pic of Sherlock in the before he frowned in after he smiled. tut nothing like trying to fake the product.

Honestly, they treat the viewers as though they are dim as a dark night. Those "before" and "after" shots are a total joke, how they have the nerve to think people swallow it - surely there can't be many about who do? Perfume Pete has supposedly used so much of the age-defying malarkey he should look about 3 years old by now.

He acts like it :wink: standing there picking his nails and grinning like a kid in a candy shop

Do you notice that with the before and after pics they never show the full face, just the eye area. If they did, I doubt you'd see any difference at all. As it is, just in showing the affected area alone, there's barely any difference. All this whooping about looking 15 years younger, ha! who are they kidding?

He said you only need a tiny bit. The 'bit' he slopped round his eye would cover a slice of bread!........from a large loaf :giggle:

Bidtv DO NOT employ peter simon please, the man's weird beyond belief. John Scott would be perfect for the main presenter. Come on john scott sign up here we know you read the forum join in. I bet lbc steve allen read's this forum too.
Main Presenter's should be: John Scott, Paul Ross, Terry tibbs, Greg Scott, Lisa brash, Marina berry.
Presenters not wanted: Peter Smon, Peter Sherlock, Gemma smallpage.

Oh no I reckon they should get some new, fresh presenters, not old scammers who'd sell their granny for 50p if the company asked them to.......and they probably would.

Momma, he ignores the fact that he's got previous for doing this; faux shock and amazement at "what it's done for my skin", pics flashed up on screen, and quite frankly it's always the same - never shown full face, frowning in the 'before' short, big smile and smoothed out forehead in the 'after' shot. It's Bid returned to haunt us. The only way you would get the bags and lines on your face to vanish completely (without surgery, of course) would be to pull everything upwards (ooh, er, missus!) and then superglue the loose skin to the top of your head. That's a thought: perhaps he had a big lump of superglue on the top of his head - was he able to move his lips to speak, by any chance?
:giggle:
He acts like it :wink: standing there picking his nails and grinning like a kid in a candy shop

Do you notice that with the before and after pics they never show the full face, just the eye area. If they did, I doubt you'd see any difference at all. As it is, just in showing the affected area alone, there's barely any difference. All this whooping about looking 15 years younger, ha! who are they kidding?

He said you only need a tiny bit. The 'bit' he slopped round his eye would cover a slice of bread!........from a large loaf :giggle:

Momma, he ignores the fact that he's got previous for doing this; faux shock and amazement at "what it's done for my skin", pics flashed up on screen, and quite frankly it's always the same - never shown full face, frowning in the 'before' short, big smile and smoothed out forehead in the 'after' shot. It's Bid returned to haunt us. The only way you would get the bags and lines on your face to vanish completely (without surgery, of course) would be to pull everything upwards (ooh, er, missus!) and then superglue the loose skin to the top of your head. That's a thought: perhaps he had a big lump of superglue on the top of his head - was he able to move his lips to speak, by any chance?
:giggle:

Perfume Pete looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards when he's on and doesn't look at all comfortable, well why would you when you're standing there with the biggest (drama) Queen this side of Peterborough selling crap, the only thing that would get those wrinkles out of both PSs face is a good plastic surgeon, and you ain't gonna find one of them in a bottle on flexi pay.

My estimation of Peter Sherlock has gone right down doing the serum stuff. It's one thing selling cheap smells at over the top prices but colluding in the anti-aging crap is just downright deceptive. I hope he doesn't appear on the new Bid. Low-life one bit shoddy salesman.

My estimation of Peter Sherlock has gone right down doing the serum stuff. It's one thing selling cheap smells at over the top prices but colluding in the anti-aging crap is just downright deceptive. I hope he doesn't appear on the new Bid. Low-life one bit shoddy salesman.

Hey Greg - You do realise you may be working towards being removed from Sherlock's Christmas card list! :mysmilie_17:

I think Bids best option is not to be on telly at all you know, or the Internet come to that..........maybe a market stall, no tell you what best just leave it altogether I think.

I think Bids best option is not to be on telly at all you know, or the Internet come to that..........maybe a market stall, no tell you what best just leave it altogether I think.

I think I could easily tolerate a BID Tv return if they took on the one and only Guy Keane. Genuinely came across as I couldn't give a stuff about the sheer TAT he was flogging, and was basically saying as much. I salute you Sir - are you coming back?? :mysmilie_59:
I, for one hope so - to the rest of the ex bidder fibbers, stay away puuuuuuurleeeeeees!

I think I could easily tolerate a BID Tv return if they took on the one and only Guy Keane. Genuinely came across as I couldn't give a stuff about the sheer TAT he was flogging, and was basically saying as much. I salute you Sir - are you coming back?? :mysmilie_59:
I, for one hope so - to the rest of the ex bidder fibbers, stay away puuuuuuurleeeeeees!

I wonder what he's doing now?

Latest posts

Back