Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

20% OFF ACCUQUILT GO!
    BIG FABRIC CUTTER STARTER SET

http://www.crafttelly.com/images/accuquilt.jpg

Love to quilt but hate to cut? Donít miss the Accuquilt Blockbuster at 7pm on Thursday 14th December featuring the GO! Big Electronic Fabric Cutter with FREE Flying Geese Die, Cutting Mat and Pattern & Idea Book with 20% if you are a member of the Create and Craft Club. 

The GO! Big Fabric Cutter Starter Set is perfect for anyone wanting a brand-new machine to make their fabric cutting easier. Capable of accurately cutting up to six layers of cotton fabric at a time, it is easy to use and folds down for portability and easy storage within your craft room. Accuquilt studies have also shown that using the Accuquilt GO! Cutter is 90% faster than traditional quilt cutting methods of standard rotary cutters or scissors, plus an added bonus is that it also allows you to make the most of your cutting machine material, meaning less fabric waste.

Patchwork and quilting teacher, Stuart Hillard will be demonstrating this fantastic machine which is available with Festive Flexi Ė meaning you can spread the cost over 4 interest-free payments. For more information, CLICK HERE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha I just turned on they did a before/after pic of Sherlock in the before he frowned in after he smiled. tut nothing like trying to fake the product.

Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

What's wrong with Mike Mason's voice it's like it hasn't quite broken? He doesn't look well.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
      What's wrong with Mike Mason's voice it's like it hasn't quite broken? He doesn't look well.
      Probably all tha faux shock and amazement he has to fake over every product....every time.
      Likes Turandot liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bid will struggle unless they have something unique and innovative to offer in what is an already saturated market. If they regurgitate the same old crap as before then they have no chance.

After the failure of the short-lived 'Wincraplive', I reckon 'Bidcraplive' will have a similar short shelf life...
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
      Bid will struggle unless they have something unique and innovative to offer in what is an already saturated market. If they regurgitate the same old crap as before then they have no chance.

After the failure of the short-lived 'Wincraplive', I reckon 'Bidcraplive' will have a similar short shelf life...
      I couldn't agree more Greg, especially if they're flogging perfume for £14.99 plus £7.99 p&p that you can buy anywhere for £4.99. I knew their fate was sealed when I seen them selling the solar lights they had in Pound Land for a pound (obviously) and they were selling three for £9.99 and £7.99 p&p.
      Likes Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Adam! How on earth can you say that worry angels are "tacky"? Haven't you ever needed the comfort of the heavenly light of the dawn in the early evening of your life when the world is dark in the bright light, the rustling of the leaves on the trees reflecting your mood? Personally, if there's no Kinkykades, then I ain't watching, because it means they've taken the "class" out of Bid TV....now I'm going off to apply for a job as Pope Pete's scriptwriter..... John Scott should have left Rocks a long time ago, before he loses credibility, IMO.
      Well said H, I have my Worry Angels that I talk to (I am a terrible liar by the way...) and tell all my worries to. And John Scott always makes me laugh on Rocks and Co, he is so over the top but quite likeable!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      I couldn't agree more Greg, especially if they're flogging perfume for £14.99 plus £7.99 p&p that you can buy anywhere for £4.99. I knew their fate was sealed when I seen them selling the solar lights they had in Pound Land for a pound (obviously) and they were selling three for £9.99 and £7.99 p&p.
      Don't you just love it when they have pound shop products (I am a huge fan of pound shops, that wasn't a criticism) and try to tell them for a fortune! You have to get out there and shop around because you can't just believe what they tell you.

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Perfume Pete, he'd need ear protectors with "The Screech" next to you. He's probably having his ear drums checked as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      Totally agree. I've just caught a look at Ms Screechy and Perfume Pete on IW and its Bid Tv in name only, so turned over straight away.
      Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Poor Perfume Pete, he'd need ear protectors with "The Screech" next to you. He's probably having his ear drums checked as we speak.
      Put "The Screech" next to nails getting dragged down a blackboard, makes the nails down a blackboard sound like the calming, gentle flow of waves in the sea.

Post Thanks / Like

Bizarrely Bid tv twitter says today they will be online during the christmas rush they are going live end of November by the time they get the first orders out it will be December hardly at the height of the buying season is it, more like last minute rush.
      Likes Muttley liked this post