Bargain Hunter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sugar plum

Registered Shopper
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum. I’ve been shopping with QVC about 3 years.
Having been quite a 'careful shopper' previously, I have recently spent quite some time at home post surgery...this unexpected leisure time has resulting in rather more retail therapy.
I have endeavored to track down those elusive bargains with that proactive, determined approached that all serious shoppers everywhere will know all to well!
Now what perplexes me is..... SCW, where do you find all these goodies? I'm taking the usual web links for clearance and last clicks but I have just ordered 4 items from your links - thank you - that I cannot access through the usual menu... What's the secret????

Hi Sugar Plum and you're welcome to the forum. As to SCW (and all those other bargain spotters)....well I haven't a clue how they do it either but all their hard work is very much appreciated by all the bargain hunters on here too.

On Sky QActive everyday they have a selection of items on Bargin Hunter. They don't appear online or for some reason on Virgin QActive. I usually have a nose on my friend's Sky to see what is on the go. When I look at SCW's list its the same items.

keep up the good work

Thanks for the welcome.
Great site, fab bargains.. hope to grab a few more!!

Latest posts

Back