Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have high cheekbones due to having no wisdom teeth. Not removed never came though. I do believe bone structure is an assert. Been told I don't look 67, unless people are fibbing.

I have high cheekbones due to having no wisdom teeth. Not removed never came though. I do believe bone structure is an assert. Been told I don't look 67, unless people are fibbing.

Maybe that's it! My cheekbones are quite good but I had all my wisdom teeth out at 18.... could explain a lot more than looks though ; )

I am not Debbie's biggest fan but she is a stunning looking woman. Beautiful hair, great bone structure, and a figure most men prefer.

Someone can be objectively good looking, I think, even if their looks belie a personality you find unattractive.

I always remember a person who searches out for models said they weren't overly interested in anyone pretty, it was bone structure they were looking for as that was the base for every look the makeup artist was to achieve for the client whereas pretty only suited a limited look.

the tv does not do some faces justice. catherine is very pretty the same as in real life. camera loves her. debbie flint is not so lucky but she is attractive. nice eyes and good bone structure and petite but curvey. i could barely recognise her. plus she speaks well. none of this mockney. there was some filming of her when she went to work for the newly formed ideal world. she speaks nicely not like she does on qvc....its weird

the tv does not do some faces justice. catherine is very pretty the same as in real life. camera loves her. debbie flint is not so lucky but she is attractive. nice eyes and good bone structure and petite but curvey. i could barely recognise her. plus she speaks well. none of this mockney. there was some filming of her when she went to work for the newly formed ideal world. she speaks nicely not like she does on qvc....its weird

Chuntley doesn't need the camera to love her -,she can do that all on her own.

claudia was very pretty but she was a poor presenter imo. not much better than jilly halliday for putting a sentence together( maybe worse) together but she was elegant

I didn't feel that about Claudia. And wouldn't we just love one of her own bespoke pieces - I know I would.

I don't think she would fit the "sell sell sell at all costs" mantra of Q now.

It's the same people every year that gets invited and then they have the cheek to moan when the goody bag isn't what they expected , they seem to forget nobody forces them to go every year and that there are plenty of other people that would like a free ticket to the event lol.

Seems to be, unfair that!!! Long term customer and these 'facebook friends' seem to get special treatment and freebies!! Glad to say, that I have bought everything from QVC!! Proud too of that fact :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back