Nail brightener another good buy from aldi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharonk

Registered Shopper
well I was going to say I have used this and it's great but I have just looked at the picture again and it looks clear. The one have had of their before had an irridescent white colour. It gives the bare nail a really healthy look, nails inc do one for over a tenner. Even thought this Aldi one looks different to the one I have I think for £1.99 it's worth a punt.

Last edited:
Ive got to say in all honesty, everything I've ever used, eaten or tried from Aldis has been a winner, thanks I'll look out for that and buy it the next time I go.

Meant to say, we always think if it's dearer it's got to be better, Aldis showed me that's definitely not the case.

agree, the nail brightener as well as the nail hardener and nail oil by lacura at Aldi are great
i already commented on another thread that i actually prefer them over QVC brands i have used,
never mind the value
they were a special buy last thursday, not a regular stock item
hence you might need to go sooner rather than later to find any left :mysmilie_59:
i hope to still find a set of all 3 when i go tomorrow, for my mate in the US
who tries out all my beauty stuff when she visits .....

Loving Aldi products also. Got the newsletter and decided to take the plunge, got the hardener and oil. My nails go to pot this time of year and as one of my fingers has a patch of psoriasis, i have to be careful as some oils irritate this.
So far so good with the oil, usually i get a reaction within a few hours of application, 4 days later nothing! So, have stocked up on the oil, Big BIG thumbs up to the Lacura range from me! :mysmilie_59: :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back