Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Hochanda Presenters

Has anyone seen Scott Worsfold recently? He was on around the launch time but since then it seems to be mostly Alex, Matt and Charlie with the occasional Lee thrown in. And it sounds like they all live some distance away so have to B&B to cover their longish shifts. Any thoughts?

› See More: Hochanda Presenters
      Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Rebus, must say I'm a bit surprised that Scott has been on Hochanda. The main reason he gave for leaving Gems was that because of the shifts, he was spending too much time away from his partner and 2 young kids, and I also thought the secondary reason was he wanted to concentrate on doing corporate training and presentations. I wouldn't have thought Hochanda was his "thing" at all, but there you are. I've also seen Scott's partner, Fiona Egan, on Hochanda (she too was on Gems but left). I haven't seen either of them on there recently -but then I only flick over for a minute or so, and each time I do it seems to be Lee Clark every time! Don't know if Matt Macnamara (also ex-Gems) is still a presenter on H??

Quote Originally Posted by Rebus View Post
      Has anyone seen Scott Worsfold recently? He was on around the launch time but since then it seems to be mostly Alex, Matt and Charlie with the occasional Lee thrown in. And it sounds like they all live some distance away so have to B&B to cover their longish shifts. Any thoughts?
      Last edited by historymystery; 14-11-2015 at 07:16 PM.
      Thanks Rebus thanked for this post
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you HM. I didn't know Fiona was his other half. I've seen her doing knitting/crochet shows but because there's so many repeats (don't get me started on car washing liquid) goodness knows when the original was recorded!
      Matt has been on today with Craft Yourself Silly and tonight with the LapDog tray (One Day Special).
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Switched on and there is a new Presenter! I missed his name but he said he used to work at QVC and has also been in Australia. I don't recognise him so must be before I had Freeview!

Post Thanks / Like

This was posted on their facebook page 16 minutes ago:

"Hello Everyone,

As part of our family we wanted to share with you a recent update at Hochanda. We therefore would like to let you know that Lee Clark will no longer be appearing on Hochanda. We know that Lee really appreciated all the support that you gave him during his time with us.

It was a mutual decision for Lee to move on to pastures new and we wish him well in all that he does.
      Thank you Lee for your time with us and best of luck for the future "
      Thanks Rebus , shopperholic , historymystery thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good grief! Very surprised, he never seems to stay long anywhere. I liked him on Hochanda.
      Likes carrots, historymystery liked this post

Flying Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Rebus - I did think Matt might have left. I've noticed all the repeats, and I only flick over for a minute or so; seems strange to me having car wash liquid on this channel, but they seem to interpret hobbies & crafts quite flexibly, I'd say!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebus View Post
      Thank you HM. I didn't know Fiona was his other half. I've seen her doing knitting/crochet shows but because there's so many repeats (don't get me started on car washing liquid) goodness knows when the original was recorded!
      Matt has been on today with Craft Yourself Silly and tonight with the LapDog tray (One Day Special).

Post Thanks / Like

Heck, where's Lee off to now? I think he's been on every selly telly channel there is..

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
      This was posted on their facebook page 16 minutes ago:

"Hello Everyone,

As part of our family we wanted to share with you a recent update at Hochanda. We therefore would like to let you know that Lee Clark will no longer be appearing on Hochanda. We know that Lee really appreciated all the support that you gave him during his time with us.

It was a mutual decision for Lee to move on to pastures new and we wish him well in all that he does.
      Thank you Lee for your time with us and best of luck for the future "

Post Thanks / Like

Matt was on there in the last hour.

I thought Lee Clark was fairly good on there.

Not too keen on Mark Pickett, the guy who was a guest expert on qvc and in Australia etc.

Just seems to be a place for people that cannot get on the other channels or have burned their bridges (I don't know that for a fact at all)

Right at this moment the guest expert for a whisk is the guy that used to do the bamix and saw himself as a god of Yorkshire puddings... so what happened.

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

mr tom, just wondering where Lee Clark will go now? I can't think of a selly telly channel he's not been on, and I know he appeared on Q a few times as a guest (electronics stuff, if my memory serves me right). Where will he turn up next - perhaps he's getting out of selly telly altogether? IMO next thing you know Perfume Pete, creator of Essence de Stinko, may well turn up on Hochanda....watch this space...
      Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      Matt was on there in the last hour.

I thought Lee Clark was fairly good on there.

Not too keen on Mark Pickett, the guy who was a guest expert on qvc and in Australia etc.

Just seems to be a place for people that cannot get on the other channels or have burned their bridges (I don't know that for a fact at all)

Right at this moment the guest expert for a whisk is the guy that used to do the bamix and saw himself as a god of Yorkshire puddings... so what happened.
      Last edited by historymystery; 19-11-2015 at 07:57 PM.
      Likes mr tom , shopperholic liked this post