Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Hochanda Presenters

Has anyone seen Scott Worsfold recently? He was on around the launch time but since then it seems to be mostly Alex, Matt and Charlie with the occasional Lee thrown in. And it sounds like they all live some distance away so have to B&B to cover their longish shifts. Any thoughts?

Likes historymystery liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

There's been a lady called Hayley on today as the Presenter for the ODS. I've seen her as a guest demo-ing sewing machines and dressmaking. Do you think she's replaced Lee as a permanent presenter?

› See More: Hochanda Presenters
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hayley West who also presents the Silhouette Cameo? I hope not, she's OK when there is a good presenter with her but she has been on as a guest on C&C for years and never seemed to be able to make that jump to be the main person.Nice woman.
      Flying Pigs

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

That name rings bells - she's not the same woman who does the sewing machines on IW is she? Can't remember the brand - is it Brother? Anyway, if it is her, I've dropped off to sleep many a time, apart from the times she's been on with Pope Pete who IMO knows minus zilch about sewing machines...and it shows.
      Quote Originally Posted by Rebus View Post
      There's been a lady called Hayley on today as the Presenter for the ODS. I've seen her as a guest demo-ing sewing machines and dressmaking. Do you think she's replaced Lee as a permanent presenter?
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      mr tom, just wondering where Lee Clark will go now? I can't think of a selly telly channel he's not been on, and I know he appeared on Q a few times as a guest (electronics stuff, if my memory serves me right). Where will he turn up next - perhaps he's getting out of selly telly altogether? IMO next thing you know Perfume Pete, creator of Essence de Stinko, may well turn up on Hochanda....watch this space...
      I thought Lee was ok. He came across to me as someone who was trying to be interested in something he wouldn't stereotypically be interested in

though the whisk guy I referenced before actually said he is known as ''the padre of the pudding'' i'd have said he was something else.
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

The "padre of the pudding" is an interesting title! We need to know more - and I think we should be told!! Should Pope Pete of IW be described as the Guru of Gobbledegook, or Debbie Flint of Q as the Duchess of Dross (her books being tremendously popular in a small town in the Australian Outback, population 120). This could start a trend...

Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      I thought Lee was ok. He came across to me as someone who was trying to be interested in something he wouldn't stereotypically be interested in

though the whisk guy I referenced before actually said he is known as ''the padre of the pudding'' i'd have said he was something else.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

11.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Pigs View Post
      Hayley West who also presents the Silhouette Cameo? I hope not, she's OK when there is a good presenter with her but she has been on as a guest on C&C for years and never seemed to be able to make that jump to be the main person.Nice woman.
      Sorry, FP. There's an announcement today on their FB page that Hayley West is officially their newest Presenter.

https://www.facebook.com/Hochanda/

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I wish her well, it will be interesting to see how she develops.
      Flying Pigs

15.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising