Peter Simon tributes and Mr Peter Vollebregt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw the 10pm show just to learn something about the Kinkycades. Of all the wondrous superlatives about the prints, one very important - yet seemingly forgotten piece of info was missing. Did anyone on here actually hear any of the sizes of any of them? Perhaps they thought it wasn't worth letting customers know just in case they wanted one?
Just saying?

Are you sure it's 10%, S C O? It could be 5% or it could be 78%, and it could vary depending on whether it's a full moon, or there's an R in the month.

QUOTE=S C O;828414]Its a pathetic presentation, Honestly amazingly IW world have managed to find a person who cant simply string two words together when he should be easy to understand in a calm and collected manner, yet then have found Saint Peter of simon, He is like a slabbering drunk who is out of control with no self awarness whatsoever.

Its so obvious he must be on peanuts at IW, every product presented its all the same ohhh's, woooo's, fake gasps of air, made up tales about invisible family and friends, dont forget the stock is flying out y'all!! 10% gone.

I would love any presenter to present without mentioning any stock levels / fake stories etc, then we might see how decent they may or may not be at showing us what an item does etc.......they'd be lost for words.
[/QUOTE]

I saw the 10pm show just to learn something about the Kinkycades. Of all the wondrous superlatives about the prints, one very important - yet seemingly forgotten piece of info was missing. Did anyone on here actually hear any of the sizes of any of them? Perhaps they thought it wasn't worth letting customers know just in case they wanted one?
Just saying?

Yes that would actually have helped, I mean, one must know if the expensive print will fit on ones toilet wall.

It wasn't a very respectful presentation, he wasn't wearing his bow tie. And I did notice his jacket looked a bit tight on him, maybe he hasn't been using the exercise equipment that he claims have changed his life...

To be honest, the other guy with PP wasn't exactly dressed to well, jeans, beer gut overhang and looked like he just rolled in from the street.

Dave, If it's the same bloke who has been on before with the Kinkys, then he looked like he'd possibly spent the night in a tree on that occasion, too.
To be honest, the other guy with PP wasn't exactly dressed to well, jeans, beer gut overhang and looked like he just rolled in from the street.

It wasn't a very respectful presentation, he wasn't wearing his bow tie. And I did notice his jacket looked a bit tight on him, maybe he hasn't been using the exercise equipment that he claims have changed his life...

That's the suit he wears in the diet food hours, the one that's got a little too small for him as he's put on a bit of weight he wants to shift. He was going to come back and wear that suit after doing the diet for a few weeks to show viewers how he'd got on. No wonder he didn't, it's just as tight now, so the diet didn't work then.........or he didn't do the diet after all :mysmilie_5: more lies

Well said. Of course it's just possible that he mistook the 'smart casual' memo for 'slob casual', in which case he was perfectly dressed (at least in his own mind).

As regards Peter Simon's tight suits, I am always reminded of Norman Wisdom--albeit, an overweight, untalented version, who never hit the comedy big time.

Mutts, I'm surprised, as he usually dresses up for this hour, and composes his face into that solemn look as befits selling something of pure, unadulterated class (or an alternative short word beginning with "c", anyway). Don't tell me his standards are slipping on the Kinkycade hour - he'll be in shorts and tee shirt on the Holy Land jewellery hour next.

I wonder if it's Our Bet and her puddings that are to blame? Steady on, now! I meant that as a serious question.....
That's the suit he wears in the diet food hours, the one that's got a little too small for him as he's put on a bit of weight he wants to shift. He was going to come back and wear that suit after doing the diet for a few weeks to show viewers how he'd got on. No wonder he didn't, it's just as tight now, so the diet didn't work then.........or he didn't do the diet after all :mysmilie_5: more lies

No! Who said Nature can't make the same mistake twice? I didn't realise Kinkycade had a brother.. probably because I'm so mesmerised by the pictures I'm not fully listening to the spiel..
I thought he had one of those sumo suits on at first...........isn't he Kinkycades brother?

Mutts, I'm surprised, as he usually dresses up for this hour, and composes his face into that solemn look as befits selling something of pure, unadulterated class (or an alternative short word beginning with "c", anyway). Don't tell me his standards are slipping on the Kinkycade hour - he'll be in shorts and tee shirt on the Holy Land jewellery hour next.

If standards drop any further, it will be the Barra Boi saying "roll up, roll up for this great bargain" like he does on his market stall. No wonder the "expert" (Kinkycade's bruv) could not be bothered to look suave and sophistcated.

And less hope Dirty Pete doesn't wear a thong next sale for Holy Land jewellery - actually can I apologise for the image in everybody's head now...

If standards drop any further, it will be the Barra Boi saying "roll up, roll up for this great bargain" like he does on his market stall. No wonder the "expert" (Kinkycade's bruv) could not be bothered to look suave and sophistcated.

And less hope Dirty Pete doesn't wear a thong next sale for Holy Land jewellery - actually can I apologise for the image in everybody's head now...

I bet they'd have to have it specially made, don't think they make them that small.

Could this give someone an idea for a new line?? Faux fur lined posey pouch - Sorry if the thought may ruin your lunch!!
OOoooooooooooh the very thought of it! :mysmilie_454::mysmilie_454::mysmilie_454:

Its all my fault for mentioning thongs. I shall stand in a corner with my hands on my head as punishment...

Latest posts

Back