Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just been on the M&S website and these are available online again if anyone is looking to order one.

My DD's (aged 23 and 25) and I (considerably older) are all really enjoying ours!! :heart:

Loving trying the products. I have been wearing the Pur vixen volume mascara. It does not smear under my eyes and my eyelashes look plentiful. Don't normally wear mascara and O H did a double take to see what was different

Pleased you are enjoying them. I was strong and resisted buying one, I'm both proud and annoyed at myself for not getting one��

Is anyone else loving the Pure grape day cream??

Only been using it for a few days and my skin is really plumped up!!!

So pleased with it, I went into the city centre to buy the boxed set, currently 1/2 price at £30.

My DD's are 23 and 25 and they both love it too (I am 56 and post menopausal)......I was hoping to nab their advent tubes too but they wont let me!

:mysmilie_17:

thanks for that Sally
had a little rummage and investigated
the range looks like being based on Resveratol
which has good feedback and devotees via the Caudalie range also
and the Pure version looks good with regard to avoiding nasties in the ingredients

are the sizes all full size in the gift box i.e. 50 ml for day cream etc ?
couldn't find in description or zooming in on pic
merci x

Full sizes Lilith!

200ml cleanser

50ml day cream

50ml night cream

30ml serum

12ml treatment oil

and a muslin cloth.

They also 3 for 2 at the moment if there are just certain things you like, but I think the set is better value and I wanted to try it all!

:mysmilie_50:

thanks for that Sally
had a little rummage and investigated
the range looks like being based on Resveratol
which has good feedback and devotees via the Caudalie range also
and the Pure version looks good with regard to avoiding nasties in the ingredients

are the sizes all full size in the gift box i.e. 50 ml for day cream etc ?
couldn't find in description or zooming in on pic
merci x

Forgot to say NO artificial colours, synthetic fragrance, parabens, silicone or mineral oil.

It says cruelty free and Bee friendly (!!) and there is a little logo that MIGHT be the leaping bunny but I am too short sighted to be sure.....

many thanks Sally
i did see your answer before i dashed out
and managed to pick up a set at my local store
had a nice chat with the lacy running the beauty section
and told her how impressed i have been with the revamped beauty section
they have so many of the nice brands now
and that i was impressed abput them also getting Alpha H from jan 6th
i asked her which were her hero products
and she said the Ren Flash 1 Minute facial
and she kindly gave me 3 sample masks to try
and the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse 2 samples of nearly 10ml together
i had wanted to try Ren and the Nuxe oil was in my 'want' list
happy !
so ta for the info
and it may be worth having a nice chat with your local M&S beauty counter for some nice sample goodies

Hope you enjoy the products Lilith!!

I don't usually do well with essential oils but all seems well so far with the Pure Grape and the cleanser and oil smell divine.

Strangely enough the normal size Nuxe and Ren you mentioned were a free gift last year from M&S if you spent a certain amount. This years gift was wine, chocs and biccies.

I found the Nuxe and Ren hidden in my secret beauty cave (aka the cupboard under the stairs)........that will teach me to sort it out more often!

I love Nuxe oil, the smell reminds me of Ambre soliel. However you spell it, you know, that sun oil our mams would cover us in back in the 70s when no other sun stuff was available.

I love Nuxe oil, the smell reminds me of Ambre soliel. However you spell it, you know, that sun oil our mams would cover us in back in the 70s when no other sun stuff was available.

My mum used Ambre solaire - the foam one. We loved it! If the Nuxe oil smells like that, I might have to investigate!

sounds like lots of people felt the same re the nuxe oil smell
as they also have a scent available to buy :happy:

Loving my beauty calendar, so many new products to try - I'll definitely be looking out for it again next year! :mysmilie_848:

Latest posts

Back