Thank You for your continued support

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a load of twaddle form Debbie Flint. I feel quite insulted. I have never been near her Facebook page. The woman has delusions of grandeur. Likewise I have never been banned from a website, club, organisation. I just happened to come across this forum AND do a bit of QVC shopping so have common interests with other forumites. I have learnt loads about shopping and marketering since having joined a few years ago.
Thank you Graham

Thanks to Graham for allowing us to be critical about Q and its presenters ,and also to Sazza for keeping me under control lol :mysmilie_7:

Going back to the first post, this is the only place I read about QVC. I didn't even know about DFs Facebook group and I have no intention of joining it. Her behaviour on Amazon and Facebook against those who posted poor reviews of her book speaks volumes. There is a reason why she is with the publisher she is with. I'm in the business and she is not a popular person.

Just read DFs comment again I was half asleep when I read it last night. So the sales assistant has really let the hype go to her head, she's rude and offensive and it comes across in her comments as well as on TV. She's insinuating that Graham gets the leftovers from other sites, what a silly cah she is, I've never been on FB or ventured near anything DF related including the BTY group and to be quite honest, I'd rather stick pins down my fingernails. She's proven herself to be a bitter, jealous woman who's nothing more than an intimidating troll, whipping up trouble and trying to scare Graham, which of course also makes her a bully. She should remember though, people are loyal to this site because they like it, not for free samples and a chat with Mr Bodyblade, so thanks Graham, and of course Sazza, for allowing us to have a moan and a laugh it's a fun place to be.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, who the hell does Debbie Flint think she is?? She should not forget she's a saleswoman who happens to be in our livingrooms. I've not been banned from anywhere either and I most certainly don't read her social media tat or want to join any of her groups. Why would I, she's an awful woman and who cares what she thinks? Clearly some do and hang on her every word. She comes across to me as someone full of her own self importance and to whom money is king. People who send thinly veiled threats to others are just jealous and are to be ignored. Why am I even wasting my time writing about her?

CC

Steam coming out of my ears, Hey Debbie you two faced lying Bitch!

I have never been or tried to join BTY, when she seems to run in very similar method to North Korea. Speak again the tide of the mob and you disappear quickly.

I have been banned along with quite a few it seems from QVC main page, we all spoke against Butcher Basso. Oh by the people are still doing it on the QVC page, you must have missed those.

Shazza it seems has her solicitor on speed dial, and has been threatening people with legal action. Someone afraid of the facts, such as the BCC Joan Collins lunch? Oh dear you it seems go to lunch with Tova pity you broke the rules ruined the BCC event and lost them money to go with Joan.

You blocked your Back To Beauty Group to everyone, sycophants only. Was it by chance I pointed out how you had the Elemis TSV both well before it was released to sell. The presenters usually get freebie beauty to use before the day, do the companies now treat you as one of them?

Thanks to Graham for allowing us to be critical about Q and its presenters ,and also to Sazza for keeping me under control lol :mysmilie_7:

I'like to add thank you for this forum for many reasons. Yes, we are sometimes critical but we do also share our shopping experiences , good and bad. People also post of their intentions to buy, are encouraged by some and humourously discouraged by others. It's a great forum and it means a lot to me. I have found her communication with Graham alarming and concerning.

She is fairly awful. Either her or Q's PR team got in touch with my employers a few months back and warned against me writing a piece about here. Funny thing was I wasn't writing about her anyway! Like anyone would be interested in an article about her!

I have never been banned from any group either. I don't live my life online, I work and have kids to take care of plus a cat.. so it's only when I have a spare hour, or when relaxing in the evening that I have chance to read what's on FB or on here. I am fairly new to FB but I certainly have not become addicted to it like some people do. I have decided to leave a few groups I have been in, of my own volition, when it transpires that the group is not really my thing. To put it mildly! However I have been on this site for a few years and I continue to prefer it to Facebook (though it does have its moments!!! ) There are only a couple of groups I enjoy being in on FB.

Interestingly around the time that BTY became a closed group, DF and Sharon joined or became admin on other established FB groups. Get Geller Gorgeous being one of them. This coincided with them suddenly disallowing sales on there. Another example of their attempt to control social media to prevent second hand sales and in the long term interests of QVC. I bet people get booted off now for saying the quality of balance and brighten has gone downhill! "Only positive comments please" lol.

I don't know anything about all of this, as for her books, it's not the subjects I would at all be interested in reading, and there is a reason why she is not with one of the major publishers.

Anyone can vanity publish, it is called 'vanity' for a reason. All I know is that I've had my eyes opened on this thread, as I'd no idea some of these things happened.

Oh dear, she is just someone I dislike. Thanks for the thread and thanks for the site.

Debbie is a VIP in her own mind, imo she would do well to remember the years she has spent roaming around
going from one channel to the next, never lasting long on any. She would also do well to remember the old saying...'what goes around comes around' I have no interest in the BTY forum ... they all sound like sheep. I will never be told what to say/think...

Thanks, firstly, to Graham and Sazza for an interesting, informative, well-run and well-moderated site. For the record, I've never been banned from any group, never visited her facebook or BTY pages and have absolutely no interest in doing so either. But threatening tactics? Is this what we expect from someone who likes to be in control? Answers on a postcard please.

Long live freedom of speech.

Absolutely! Anyone trying to dress up jealousy as "concern" is pretty low, in my view. I've never been banned from any site, anywhere, I fully respect everyone's right to post their opinion (without being unnecessarily unpleasant or hostile, of course) and I definitely don't need any trumped-up "sleb" from the world of literature (ha,ha,ha!), entertainment (eh?) or elsewhere to dictate to me. Graham, take no notice at all - jealousy's generally the last resort of saddoes and egomaniacs...

Take no notice Graham jealousy is a terrible thing, she can't help herself because your site is fun, informative and honest were as the BTY is....erm....is....the BTY group. For the record though I, along with most other members, haven't been banned from anywhere, after all why pick cotton when you've got silk right here. Thanks for a great site Graham, keep up the great work.

Do you suppose QVC would like to ban all the customers who discuss their negative experiences with QVC, or who thing an item being sold is hideous/useless either from viewing or from personal experience elsewhere?
Do you suppose QVC would like to ban anyone who thinks about shopping elsewhere or who actually has shopped elsewhere?

No and no, and no! QVC would have a minute number of customers who would rapidly be unable to shop because either their bank accounts are empty or their homes are full!

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. But that is really the logical conclusion of this power and control offensive being lead by Debbie.

I've another analogy to offer to you - if you are familiar with the Harry Potter books or films... Dolores Umbridge. I'm expecting us all to be issued with special pens and forced to write "I must not tell lies about QVC". The definition of lies or anything not deemed acceptable being in the sole control of whoever QVC can't keep on a leash.

I wonder when we can expect more divisive and counter-productive pronouncements?

What these people who hate shoppingtelly and it's members seem to forget when they have a go at us, they are having a go at their customers, awful behaviour, far worse than any behaviour we get accused of. I reckon she so mad that all the people banned from her place have found somewhere else to go, she's not been able to be in control as much as she'd like. And a controller she is.

Been here sooo long and love the place even though I don't watch QVC and purchase rarely now and it will be rarer and am going to try NOTHING from you QVC, you don't deserve my custom, I must have spent thousands with you through my many years purchasing.

Wow - Debbie Flint - the Ego has landed. I agree with everyone's points, and for the record, have never been banned from any group either. For someone who 'writes' books she really does come over very illiterate. I would report her to QVC too - who on earth does she think she is? This forum is fantastic and long may it live. Debbie - you need to take some chill pills and by the way I will not buy anything you are selling - I don't like your attitude, and I dislike your presentation style.

In a way she must have a rather sad life if social media is so much a part of it. Does she have any friends at all - she just seems to live her life through twitter and facebook. Sad.

Thank you Graham for this great forum.

Just to thank you Graham, and the Mod's for keeping the Forum up to scratch, and up to date with the "feedback" from you know who!! After last weeks showing on QVC, I would have thought the feedback from all - even the BTY group would not have been impressed by the presentation of the Angel wing. If it didn't touch a nerve with them, I would be very surprised and dissapointed.

There are now 2 shopping telly presenters I turn off immediately - one is on QVC the other on I/W.

Never joined any other forums or been banned anywhere. Unlike most feedback if I am asked for about purchases from other outlets, if I feel I give an honest contribution, good and not so good. It is refreshing to actually see the comments (good and bad) being on the feedback for other customers. Does this mean QVC only ever gets 5***** reviews they constantly quote? Do they ever read anything less? I suppose all non 5**** reviews are electronically deleted by the tech team - just my opinion.

Goodness me, DF is full of her own self-importance. Just who does she think she's 'supervising'....a class of 5 year olds maybe? She needs to realise that she's a SALES ASSISTANT who just happens to be working on a shopping channel but that doesn't mean she has any god-given right to dictate to others! Just imagine going into a shop on the dreaded high street and being told what we can and cannot say about the item we are about to purchase as if the comment is negative then we'll be BANNED from walking through the door again!!! The sooner DF gets off her high-horse the better before the boss gives her an enormous push!!

I joined ST many moons ago and have been grateful for the fun and distraction from day-to-day worries over the years. Big thanks to Graham and Sazza for all the hard work....:clapping:

What a thread! I agree too! DBF's post seems rather odd to me though, very poorly written..... perhaps late at night? After a sherbet or two? I have never been banned from anywhere either! I cannot really understand what her problem is. She is not the person responsible for the Q's reputation on the internet is she? If she feels she is receiving criticism from all sides, does she not think perhaps a bit of self-examination is in order? And as for her threats about the future of this site, well seeing what is written on others, I do not quite follow that logic either. I mean see some of the language in the comments on digispy! Look at the type of reviews you can post on Amazon. She seems extremely insecure to me. She has her own site filled with sycophants so why on earth is she bothering to look on here? World domination? A pity if she has nothing else of interest in her life except her online profile.

Thanks to Graham and Sazza from me too, and to all the forumites who post interesting and funny stuff.

Latest posts

Back