Changes at Jewellery Maker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Must admit I did wonder if something was going on when they moved JM out of the studios back to Ivy House, thought it odd to be going backwards!

You should see the JM facebook page. Everyone has gone Chicken Licken crazy. Doomed I say, we're all doomed!!

I suppose it means that they are no longer tied to just gemstones, they can expand into mixed media & supply swarovski & other non-gemstone products. Looks like exciting times ahead :mysmilie_13:

......the end of the world is nigh...... most of the critics are not even reading the details that are being posted by many of the guest designers. I know they play the 'family' card for all it is worth but it is just a big online shop! I look forward to seeing what happens in JM land.

It doesn't sound good to me, and I wonder if something's happening in the wonderful world of Gems? You rarely see Steve these days, even rarer is Sarah (although fair enough their baby is only a few months old), loads of new presenters who have yet to develop charisma with viewers, Scott, Fiona, Liv and Matt all gone, rarely see Ruth Linnett, Alex McKay pulled off Gem Collector - and they don't advertise the Gems Learning Experience Days anymore (I think Scott was very much involved in these). All in all, they need to get their act together, I think, and I wonder if it's a case of taking on too much, too soon? People don't warm to lots of new presenter faces all at once, and obviously new people need time to settle in, but it's been too many new ones not up to speed yet, and I rarely watch these days. I used to look in at least once a day. And through it all, we still have Adina in the evenings, mumbling away, stopping mid-sentence, veering off the subject, etc. They've lost the good presenters, and it only needs Angeline, Nick, Lynn and Rod to go, and many people will switch off completely IMO

......the end of the world is nigh...... most of the critics are not even reading the details that are being posted by many of the guest designers. I know they play the 'family' card for all it is worth but it is just a big online shop! I look forward to seeing what happens in JM land.[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back