What has happened to Dawn Bibby?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diane

Registered Shopper
I look forward to Tuesday and Fridays and always set to record her programmes, but she hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. Is she poorly? I hope not!

I look forward to Tuesday and Fridays and always set to record her programmes, but she hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. Is she poorly? I hope not!

I think it was twitter where she said she is moving and therefore having sometime off to move.

Channel hopping I came to The Craft Channel and had to do a double take, Anna Cookson was on it, she's always been one of the presenters I could listen to, no love this, that and everything, heard her say she's been travelling and not long got back, nice to see her back on tv.

Channel hopping I came to The Craft Channel and had to do a double take, Anna Cookson was on it, she's always been one of the presenters I could listen to, no love this, that and everything, heard her say she's been travelling and not long got back, nice to see her back on tv.

Oh her! I couldn't stand her! She always tried to sound sexy by drawling and it just didn't work. She would also try and use long words when there was no need. She was nothing other then a poor man's Susie Dent.

Oh her! I couldn't stand her! She always tried to sound sexy by drawling and it just didn't work. She would also try and use long words when there was no need. She was nothing other then a poor man's Susie Dent.

Ah that's a shame, I heard she really likes you. :confused:

Latest posts

Back