Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft


    Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.


    Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!


    Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....


    Read More.



    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      Kent
      Posts
      97
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default What has happened to Dawn Bibby?


      ADVERTISING


      I look forward to Tuesday and Fridays and always set to record her programmes, but she hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. Is she poorly? I hope not!

    2.    Advertisment


  • #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    377
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    I read somewhere that she is moving so is taking some time off.
    Thanks Diane thanked for this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I look forward to Tuesday and Fridays and always set to record her programmes, but she hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. Is she poorly? I hope not!
    I think it was twitter where she said she is moving and therefore having sometime off to move.

  •    Advertisment


  • #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    She tripped up over her ego and smashed her face in!

  •    Advertisment


  • #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Channel hopping I came to The Craft Channel and had to do a double take, Anna Cookson was on it, she's always been one of the presenters I could listen to, no love this, that and everything, heard her say she's been travelling and not long got back, nice to see her back on tv.

  •    Advertisment


  • #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Channel hopping I came to The Craft Channel and had to do a double take, Anna Cookson was on it, she's always been one of the presenters I could listen to, no love this, that and everything, heard her say she's been travelling and not long got back, nice to see her back on tv.
    Oh her! I couldn't stand her! She always tried to sound sexy by drawling and it just didn't work. She would also try and use long words when there was no need. She was nothing other then a poor man's Susie Dent.

  •    Advertisment


  • #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    Oh her! I couldn't stand her! She always tried to sound sexy by drawling and it just didn't work. She would also try and use long words when there was no need. She was nothing other then a poor man's Susie Dent.
    Ah that's a shame, I heard she really likes you.

  •    Advertisment


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •