Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Post Thanks / Like

Default What has happened to Dawn Bibby?

I look forward to Tuesday and Fridays and always set to record her programmes, but she hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. Is she poorly? I hope not!

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

I read somewhere that she is moving so is taking some time off.
      Thanks Diane thanked for this post

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
      I look forward to Tuesday and Fridays and always set to record her programmes, but she hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. Is she poorly? I hope not!
      I think it was twitter where she said she is moving and therefore having sometime off to move.

Post Thanks / Like

She tripped up over her ego and smashed her face in!

Post Thanks / Like

Channel hopping I came to The Craft Channel and had to do a double take, Anna Cookson was on it, she's always been one of the presenters I could listen to, no love this, that and everything, heard her say she's been travelling and not long got back, nice to see her back on tv.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      Channel hopping I came to The Craft Channel and had to do a double take, Anna Cookson was on it, she's always been one of the presenters I could listen to, no love this, that and everything, heard her say she's been travelling and not long got back, nice to see her back on tv.
      Oh her! I couldn't stand her! She always tried to sound sexy by drawling and it just didn't work. She would also try and use long words when there was no need. She was nothing other then a poor man's Susie Dent.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
      Oh her! I couldn't stand her! She always tried to sound sexy by drawling and it just didn't work. She would also try and use long words when there was no need. She was nothing other then a poor man's Susie Dent.
      Ah that's a shame, I heard she really likes you.