Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Tattered Lace 3 for 2

Evening all.......Can someone please save my sanity??!! At the weekend I ordered 3 tattered lace dies, all of which were in the 3 for 2 offer. I was however charged for all 3 :( I rang C&C customer services, only to be told that one of the items was not in the offer!! I calmly explained that the website was showing otherwise and the gentleman I was speaking with disappeared for a while to check. When he came back to me he confirmed that I was quite right and told me he would put a credit note on my account.

Today I have had to ring IW about another order (wrong colour item received and replacement arrived today, same colour as the original one I returned!! ) I asked the lady to check that I'd got my C&C credit as I couldn't see it on my account and she replies, no because one of the items is not in the 3 for 2 offer!!!!! I got straight on the website while talking to her and lo and behold, all 3 items I ordered are showing with the 3 for 2 logo!!! The lady refused to accept this and after 20 minutes going round and round in circles, I am waiting for a supervisor to call me back

Anyone have any ideas on where to go with this now or have a different phone number I could try? This was only my 2nd order with C&C and frustrated is an understatement!!

› See More: Tattered Lace 3 for 2

Post Thanks / Like

Email Mike Hancock or David Pec at C & C. Someone from their office should phone you to help sort it out.

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Take a screenshot of the website page so that you have the evidence that can be sent in your email.
      Flying Pigs

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Would that just be the customer services email address Pyjama Princess? I sent an email to customer services with a screen shot of the website last night Flying Pigs, awaiting a response!

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

So still no phone call or reply to emails but after posting on C&Cs Facebook page I got a message asking for order details so they could look into it. May have been because someone posted a reply to my message telling me to try Trading Standards! I sent the details requested last night and am awaiting a response. Fingers crossed things should be sorted soon.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

That's a step forward Mau-Mum. Just in case you need it the email is:
      mike.hancock@idealshoppingdirect.co.uk
      He's sorted out most of the problems Craft Telly forum members have had. Good luck.
      Thanks Mau-Mum thanked for this post

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you PP, will hang on to that for future reference! The Facebook post seems to have done the trick - had a very apologetic message and a refund is on the way
      Likes pyjama princess liked this post

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pleased that things seem to be going right for you. Keep a look out for that refund though just in case.
      Thanks Mau-Mum thanked for this post

15.    Crafting.co.uk

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising