Tattered Lace 3 for 2

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mau-Mum

Registered Shopper
Evening all.......Can someone please save my sanity??!! At the weekend I ordered 3 tattered lace dies, all of which were in the 3 for 2 offer. I was however charged for all 3 :( I rang C&C customer services, only to be told that one of the items was not in the offer!! I calmly explained that the website was showing otherwise and the gentleman I was speaking with disappeared for a while to check. When he came back to me he confirmed that I was quite right and told me he would put a credit note on my account.

Today I have had to ring IW about another order (wrong colour item received and replacement arrived today, same colour as the original one I returned!!:mysmilie_51: ) I asked the lady to check that I'd got my C&C credit as I couldn't see it on my account and she replies, no because one of the items is not in the 3 for 2 offer!!!!! I got straight on the website while talking to her and lo and behold, all 3 items I ordered are showing with the 3 for 2 logo!!! The lady refused to accept this and after 20 minutes going round and round in circles, I am waiting for a supervisor to call me back:mysmilie_51:

Anyone have any ideas on where to go with this now or have a different phone number I could try? This was only my 2nd order with C&C and frustrated is an understatement!!

Email Mike Hancock or David Pec at C & C. Someone from their office should phone you to help sort it out.

Would that just be the customer services email address Pyjama Princess? I sent an email to customer services with a screen shot of the website last night Flying Pigs, awaiting a response!

So still no phone call or reply to emails but after posting on C&Cs Facebook page I got a message asking for order details so they could look into it. May have been because someone posted a reply to my message telling me to try Trading Standards! I sent the details requested last night and am awaiting a response. Fingers crossed things should be sorted soon.

Thank you PP, will hang on to that for future reference! The Facebook post seems to have done the trick - had a very apologetic message and a refund is on the way :mysmilie_14:

I'm pleased that things seem to be going right for you. Keep a look out for that refund though just in case.

Latest posts

Back