bidtv will be cancelled AGAIN

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Yep bet it won't be going ahead tomorrow, just say it's not coming back and be done with it already. There would be far more publicity if bidtv was to come back, their would more advertising with national newspapers and radio, so no chance the channel is coming back.

Well we know how honest Bid was so we'll wait with bated breath.......Oooh the excitement! Not! :mysmilie_14:

What a bunch of pathetic no-hopers that lot are! They would have ripped everyone off again anyway.

I wonder if Graham has heard anything, maybe he could let us know. I assume if it does relaunch this page will be moved out of graveyard

That's it! I'm cancelling Christmas if Bid isn't coming back! I was hoping for great things and a load of belly-laughs, and now it's all gone to the wall.

I bet the nasty little man that is Mark Ryse is having to ring his pillow out every morning after he's cried himself to sleep at night.

If the clowns who now work for IW go back to Bid, then bring it on.

I didn't watch Bid, but I watched IW until the pair of clowns arrived.

Oh heck, yes! Mind you, there's probably a direct line of communication to him, so he got the news first! He's probably in a darkened room, crying "buy it, buy it, just buy it" or words to that effect (that's if he can move anywhere in his house, as it must be crammed to the gunnels with stuff as he bought everything)..
I bet Lee from Ventnor will be "Absolutely" crushed!!!

NEW BID TV DELAYED AGAIN DUE TO ONGOING TECHNICAL ISSUES.

No new start sate has been given

Bid TV ‏@bidtv 3h3 hours ago
Updated: Due to ongoing tech issue the site launch will be delayed! We will still be going live asap. Thanks

Oh heck, yes! Mind you, there's probably a direct line of communication to him, so he got the news first! He's probably in a darkened room, crying "buy it, buy it, just buy it" or words to that effect (that's if he can move anywhere in his house, as it must be crammed to the gunnels with stuff as he bought everything)..

Are you suggesting that Lee from Ventnor doesn't exist? The very idea...

Even rocks and co even stream without problems, we all can stream from our homes with some decent streaming software and broadband. Get it together bidtv or just bin it.

Even rocks and co even stream without problems, we all can stream from our homes with some decent streaming software and broadband. Get it together bidtv or just bin it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole bid resurrection "thing" is not an elaborate hoax by one or more naughty people on this very thread!!:mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back