Bid tv website - Page 2




Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Bid tv website

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Watching another TV channel
    Posts
    1,670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
    If it were April 1st I could understand it!

    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    The good news is the bid tv techies have corrected their CONTUCT us mistake on the website it now says:

    In the meantime why dont contact us at Bid Shopping Limited

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In a squat near you!
    Posts
    1,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
    The good news is the bid tv techies have corrected their CONTUCT us mistake on the website it now says:

    In the meantime why dont contact us at Bid Shopping Limited
    I just had to check it for myself - it must be a HOAX. You heard it from me folks - Honest Dave say's - it's a hoax!!!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yeah I'm going with "hoax" too I mean, where's the publicity? Where's nasty little Mark Ryse shouting from the roof top that he's got his job back? Where are all the customers waiting in anticipation? I'll tell you where......nowhere because it's a hoax.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In a squat near you!
    Posts
    1,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I just had to check it for myself - it must be a HOAX. You heard it from me folks - Honest Dave say's - it's a hoax!!!
    If I am right on my hoax theory - will that make me a Theory Expert?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    haha the countdown still says lauching tomorrow but on twitter it says

    "We've over come the various tech issues and will now re-launch website http://bid.tv on Jan 4 with the biggest #JanuarySale ever"

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In a squat near you!
    Posts
    1,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    haha the countdown still says lauching tomorrow but on twitter it says

    "We've over come the various tech issues and will now re-launch website http://bid.tv on Jan 4 with the biggest #JanuarySale ever"
    I was right - it's a hoax!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It's a shit hoax, to be fair.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Had to be, think it would be tough establishing another shopping channel now especially if it's name is Bid TV, after all we've got the internet world of shopping at our fingertips, and no nasty little Mark Ryse either............result!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    597
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Hoax just say it @bid.tv
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •