Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

    Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

    With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

    Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

    Read More






    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 32

    Thread: Bid tv website

    1. #21
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      South Yorkshire
      Posts
      1,279
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Wow roll on 4 January when the phoenix will rise from the ashes, the shopping tv world will be shaken to it's core, the might BID WILL RETURNNNNNNN!!! (probably, maybe)



      Incidentally Mark Ryes would like you all to know:

      Mark Ryes ‏@markryes Dec 22
      If anybody needs voiceover recording today - I'm available until late tonight (about 2am)... Then I'm shutting up shop til Monday 28th....

      damn missed it and it's the shortarses birthday today if anyone wants to send him a card or blow him....errm some kisses or anything.


      › See More: Bid tv website
      Last edited by steveh31; 24-12-2015 at 06:26 AM.
      Likes Mommabear , shopperholic liked this post
       

    2. #22
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      5,718
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
      Wow roll on 4 January when the phoenix will rise from the ashes, the shopping tv world will be shaken to it's core, the might BID WILL RETURNNNNNNN!!! (probably, maybe)

      Incidentally Mark Ryes would like you all to know:

      Mark Ryes ‏@markryes Dec 22
      If anybody needs voiceover recording today - I'm available until late tonight (about 2am)... Then I'm shutting up shop til Monday 28th....

      damn missed it and it's the shortarses birthday today if anyone wants to send him a card or blow him....errm some kisses or anything.
      Ahh Mark Ryse, I needed a voice over at 2.05 am........never mind. Who on earth! is going to need a voice over at 2am Christmas Morning?? or anytime by diddy man??
      Likes Mommabear liked this post
       

    3.    Sewing Quarter


    4. #23
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      On the phone/not the web!
      Posts
      6,765
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      Ahh Mark Ryse, I needed a voice over at 2.05 am........never mind. Who on earth! is going to need a voice over at 2am Christmas Morning?? or anytime by diddy man??
      I was thinking of one around 2.10am, 20 at that time of the morning has to be a bargain but stuff it then, another Christmas ruined!
      Likes shopperholic liked this post
       

    5.    Price Crash


  • #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5,718
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    I was thinking of one around 2.10am, 20 at that time of the morning has to be a bargain but stuff it then, another Christmas ruined!
    True, it'll pay his taxi fare merry Christmas Momma.
    Likes Mommabear liked this post
     

  •    Sponsored Links


  • #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    On the phone/not the web!
    Posts
    6,765
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    True, it'll pay his taxi fare merry Christmas Momma.
    Merry Christmas sweetheart x
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
     

  •    Gemporia


  • #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    597
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    BBC local radio with james whale and alex lester just had an ex bidtv presenter on and confirmed it is trying to make a come back. Well you need sir richard branson or lord alan sugar to buy it up and run it, grant miller whatever his name is needs to sell it to those to business guys. I'd take james whale back and paul ross not mark ryes and peter simon. Anyone else heard this bbc local radio, if not you can listen again on their catch up service.

  •    Sponsored Links


  • #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Which ex-presenter was on?

  •    Sponsored Links


  • #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    597
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Cannot remember only heard the last 5 minutes of the ex bidtv presenter. I'm sure alex lester and james whale show is on the catch up service though.

  •    Crafting.co.uk


  • #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I looked on Twitter and neither presenter mentioned it in their feeds, do you know roughly what time he was on save searching for hours?

  • #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    it was andy hodgson.he only said someone was trying to bring bid back nothing more

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •