Moissanite garbage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, you can only use them on leap year day, between the hours of 3 am- 4 am, provided the leap year day is a Sunday! Oh and are only valid for the next 30 days!:mysmilie_19:

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

This is clearly a desperate deal from seemingly desperate Idealers.

Expect more and more utter shat like Vostok RUSSIAN Watches from Tokyo, Constantine Weiss watches from BEIJING, Fun Fair Prize Moissanite Rings not from space, iPads from yesteryear with free Bonus Cobwebs and No Name Face Potions possibly from a dingy Industrial Estate in Essex and less and less new, well known, desirable branded items :mysmilie_59:

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

This is clearly a desperate deal from seemingly desperate Idealers.

Expect more and more utter shat like Vostok RUSSIAN Watches from Tokyo, Constantine Weiss watches from BEIJING, Fun Fair Prize Moissanite Rings not from space, iPads from yesteryear with free Bonus Cobwebs and No Name Face Potions possibly from a dingy Industrial Estate in Essex and less and less new, well known, desirable branded items :mysmilie_59:

Wirral - how can you can that about Vostok watches? The great man himself (Dirty Peter in case you were wondering) was nearly in tears selling them during the sixty seconds I saw last week on his first day back on air. There were only a handful of these watches left in the ENTIRE WORLD. I was obviously devastated that I probably wouldn't be able to buy one for any man that I come across. This was your only opportunity to buy these works of art (until they buy another job lot from the market stall across the road)

Wirral - how can you can that about Vostok watches? The great man himself (Dirty Peter in case you were wondering) was nearly in tears selling them during the sixty seconds I saw last week on his first day back on air. There were only a handful of these watches left in the ENTIRE WORLD. I was obviously devastated that I probably wouldn't be able to buy one for any man that I come across. This was your only opportunity to buy these works of art (until they buy another job lot from the market stall across the road)

Shaun was getting very emotional earlier with the mobility scooter. I think they need to bring the worry angels out quick before they all drown in their own tears!

Shaun was getting very emotional earlier with the mobility scooter. I think they need to bring the worry angels out quick before they all drown in their own tears!

I wasn't going to comment on that but I saw him doing that piece as well, I won't go into detail as to what he said but.....

It was quite possibly the most stomach churning example of opportunistic bile I have witnessed from that talentless, slant mouthed, slimy, phoney, nan nanty nan, my mam, cruise loving creep I have ever seen. It was almost to American Evangelistic levels, it was revolting. Utterly shameless.

I absolutely loathe that self satisfied, snake eyed, creep. I really do :mysmilie_10:

I didn't see that show but I've seen him in action before, my one question is, how on earth fo IW contain themselves? He must know they're laughing at him not with him........the fool.

I wasn't going to comment on that but I saw him doing that piece as well, I won't go into detail as to what he said but.....

It was quite possibly the most stomach churning example of opportunistic bile I have witnessed from that talentless, slant mouthed, slimy, phoney, nan nanty nan, my mam, cruise loving creep I have ever seen. It was almost to American Evangelistic levels, it was revolting. Utterly shameless.

I absolutely loathe that self satisfied, snake eyed, creep. I really do :mysmilie_10:

Why was he getting emotional about a flippin' mobility scooter, for Gawd's sake? :taphead:

They should re-christen him Pinnochio.

Perhaps the mobility scooter drove into him and damaged something vital.....Urghhhhhhh, the very thought! Get me out of here, quick!!!
Why was he getting emotional about a flippin' mobility scooter, for Gawd's sake? :taphead:

Probably picturing "our Bret, sorry! Bet" whizzing down the off licence in his hers! to get some strong cider and forty fags (the cigarette kind naughty. :mysmilie_17:)

You've heard of Hell's Angels on motorbikes - this is the Bid equivalent, Worry Angels! Leather jackets optional - now riding a Harley down a road near you

You've heard of Hell's Angels on motorbikes - this is the Bid equivalent, Worry Angels! Leather jackets optional - now riding a Harley down a road near you

Did Shaun buy one for his nan/man and she accidently drove it off the cruise terminal dock at Southampton... :wonder:

Get off the fence, say what you mean.

Lol! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: I'm saying nowt, but that doesn't mean I can't think it!! Only 40 is the first thing that springs to mind - is this a conservative estimate?....:giggle:
Probably picturing "our Bret, sorry! Bet" whizzing down the off licence in his hers! to get some strong cider and forty fags (the cigarette kind naughty. :mysmilie_17:)

Lol! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: I'm saying nowt, but that doesn't mean I can't think it!! Only 40 is the first thing that springs to mind - is this a conservative estimate?....:giggle:

:mysmilie_15: oops! Must've missed a nought off the end. :mysmilie_17:

I'll actually forgive them for sixty minutes (well most of them) if the Skinn range (seriously well done to them for bagging that range) has the plasma foundation stick, it's brilliant and as far as I'm aware you can only get it in America, but if not, bah, feh, grr, back in the room. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back