The Ideal World Christmas Jingle - possibly the most toe-curling experience?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just caught the Ideal World combined choir of presenters singing (very flat) the IW jingle...an experience I only wish to repeat if I've got a full supply of medication on hand. At the end, the female presenter said something along the lines of "don't go to the High Street to get your presents, it's mad out there, get them from IW". If anything could make me dash to the High Street tomorrow, it was that jingle...aarghhhhhhhhhhhh! it's on again.....turn over, quick. Mikey Boy has just told us that what he's got will define(?) belief..I'll say no more and leave the rest to our combined imaginations....

Last edited:
Just caught the Ideal World combined choir of presenters singing (very flat) the IW jingle...an experience I only wish to repeat if I've got a full supply of medication on hand. At the end, the female presenter said something along the lines of "don't go to the High Street to get your presents, it's mad out there, get them from IW". If anything could make me dash to the High Street tomorrow, it was that jingle...aarghhhhhhhhhhhh! it's on again.....turn over, quick. Mikey Boy has just told us that what he's got will define(?) belief..I'll say no more and leave the rest to our combined imaginations....

Obviously Mike isn't the one using the brain cell today!

I rather think the female presenter didn't say her line correctly... I'm thinking along the lines of : "don't go to the High Street to get your presents, it's mad out there, get them from IW where it's even madder" :mysmilie_8:

Oh no! not the IW Christmas jingle!...........if there's anything that makes you cringe with embarrassment, it's that.

'Fraid so! It made me so fragile I posted the blinking thread twice.....oh no, Mikey Boy has just told us he was a fully qualified electrician and time is money (is there anything he CAN'T do - yes, present a programme, do I hear you say?). So time is money, is it? Well, he'll be telling us next tomorrow's Sunday...the guy's a genius.
Oh no! not the IW Christmas jingle!...........if there's anything that makes you cringe with embarrassment, it's that.

'Fraid so! It made me so fragile I posted the blinking thread twice.....oh no, Mikey Boy has just told us he was a fully qualified electrician and time is money (is there anything he CAN'T do - yes, present a programme, do I hear you say?). So time is money, is it? Well, he'll be telling us next tomorrow's Sunday...the guy's a genius.

Ah yes the electrician slash baldy brain surgeon that takes Satdees owf to work darn the lowcal mawket :mysmilie_17:

He would make more money sticking to the trade means he would have to work hard and use his brain cell though:mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back