Peter Simon's audition reel for Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can tell he's an unpleasant man, that smile never quite reaches his eyes.......when IW come to their senses and give him the boot, he can always get a bit part on Salems lot the tv premier, or is it just me who thinks he looks like he's going to sprout fangs when he looks straight down the camera? :vampire:

No, there's AT LEAST one more

He was on earlier in the kitchen spitting everywhere. He did a new gag. William gets a joint of beef out the halogen and guess what the Pope said? 'Ooooooooo I love a bit of meat me' :mysmilie_15:

Yes, I'm being sarcastic! Ffs shut the f up about liking frigging meat WE KNOW :puke::mysmilie_460:

He was on earlier in the kitchen spitting everywhere. He did a new gag. William gets a joint of beef out the halogen and guess what the Pope said? 'Ooooooooo I love a bit of meat me' :mysmilie_15:

Yes, I'm being sarcastic! Ffs shut the f up about liking frigging meat WE KNOW :puke::mysmilie_460:

Yes Peter! We all know you love a bit of Loin Sir. :mysmilie_8:

:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_851: The Victorian Music Hall is alive and well, and residing at IW.

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_14: I've never thought about it before, but yes, you're right! When the "order of the boot" is given, he can audition for the remake of "Dracula" :mysmilie_62:
You can tell he's an unpleasant man, that smile never quite reaches his eyes.......when IW come to their senses and give him the boot, he can always get a bit part on Salems lot the tv premier, or is it just me who thinks he looks like he's going to sprout fangs when he looks straight down the camera? :vampire:

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_14: I've never thought about it before, but yes, you're right! When the "order of the boot" is given, he can audition for the remake of "Dracula" :mysmilie_62:

He does doesn't he! :mysmilie_17: Whenever I turn over I always make sure I've got a string of garlic next to me just in case, and let's face it the odds are he'll be on, I mean does the guy live there now or what? He's never off the telly! :wonder:

Last edited:
I have to apologise for not contributing much but my new temping job is keeping me pretty busy and I haven't watched much IW lately. I must catch up at weekends, although my mum keeps me updated when she flicks over in the day. She told me the other day 20% of the stock was gone so nothing much has changed!

My personal view is that Our Bet has given him the chuck and he's now residing in a broom cupboard in the studios (actually, the brooms have moved out, because they felt it was in bad taste to share with him). I'm still laughing from the Vostok watches hour I caught the other evening, when he was burbling and "oh, look at this" every second (no actual information about these watches that looked vastly overpriced to me, but that's par for the course - when did he ever give useful info?). Mind you, when it came to spouting the BS, I have to (reluctantly) admit that the guest bloke was possibly even more full of it than the Pope, although not manic like the Pope. I haven't yet decided who is the winner of the 2015 Shopping Telly BS Award, but I can reveal that the Pope is up there with the leaders at present. The presentation will be the Big Event of the New Year, possibly attended by Pete in his waiter's outfit (sorry, I meant evening dress suit).:thinking:
He does doesn't he! :mysmilie_17: Whenever I turn over I always make sure I've got a string of garlic next to me just in case, and let's face it the odds are he'll be on, I mean does the guy live there now or what? He's never off the telly! :wonder:

Last edited:
My personal view is that Our Bet has given him the chuck and he's now residing in a broom cupboard in the studios (actually, the brooms have moved out, because they felt it was in bad taste to share with him). I'm still laughing from the Vostok watches hour I caught the other evening, when he was burbling and "oh, look at this" every second (no actual information about these watches that looked vastly overpriced to me, but that's par for the course - when did he ever give useful info?). Mind you, when it came to spouting the BS, I have to (reluctantly) admit that the guest bloke was possibly even more full of it than the Pope, although not manic like the Pope. I haven't yet decided who is the winner of the 2015 Shopping Telly BS Award, but I can reveal that the Pope is up there with the leaders at present. The presentation will be the Big Event of the New Year, possibly attended by Pete in his waiter's outfit (sorry, I meant evening dress suit).:thinking:

I agree, there's some contenders for that BS award this year, it's going to be tough to chose a winner, so close because they all deserving of it. :wink:

My mum heard a good one the other day. Barra Boi was saying he can understand the viewers being cynical about how good a product was (he was selling that adjustable chair) and he can understand how people don't believe what they are told. He then panicked and realised he was saying people shouldn't believe IW presenters. He quickly said but that doesn't apply to IW presenters, you can believe us! Ha ha ha...

My mum heard a good one the other day. Barra Boi was saying he can understand the viewers being cynical about how good a product was (he was selling that adjustable chair) and he can understand how people don't believe what they are told. He then panicked and realised he was saying people shouldn't believe IW presenters. He quickly said but that doesn't apply to IW presenters, you can believe us! Ha ha ha...

Aw good ol' Barra, always good for a larf. :mysmilie_17:

I thought I was way beyond being shocked by his antics. I need therapy... actually I think everybody who has viewed this clip should all go together for therapy - we might get a group discount.

Imagine if he'd given a decent, funny pleasant audition instead of a freaky, pervy embarrassing one, they'd have probably gave him a seat on the board, or even made him Chief Executive.

I must admit to having a clear preference for Pete, but I'm hoping to be cured in the New Year. :mysmilie_500: :mysmilie_480: QUOTE=shopperholic;832583]I agree, there's some contenders for that BS award this year, it's going to be tough to chose a winner, so close because they all deserving of it. :wink:[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back