Urgent help needed re club discount

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I want to buy the potd lamp. Paul said that if I pay £20 to join the club I get 10% off PLUS £10 off my first order in the club, so it only costs £1 to join the club.

But I have gone through checkout and it has NOT taken the £10 off my lamp order.

How do I get the £10 off when I order online?

Unless I get it off for this lamp order, I will cancel my order.

If it's the Create and Craft club you are joining the T & C's say " For new members there maybe a 24 hr delay before you can redeem your credit voucher ", although it was all instant for me.

Dave Bradford suggests join the club, log out then immediately log back in and the system will recognize you as a member. Hope that helps.

Here is a £10 off code no need to join any club

Enter Code 131063 at the checkout for £10 off

Here is a £10 off code no need to join any club

Enter Code 131063 at the checkout for £10 off

Unfortunately it wouldn't accept this code, so I've still not ordered it, the £10 makes all the difference.

I only ordered it because of what Paul said. I recorded this and have checked it again.

Dave Bradford suggests join the club, log out then immediately log back in and the system will recognize you as a member. Hope that helps.

I don't want to risk paying £20 and then perhaps it doesn't work.

I haven't bought anything from IW for many years, and am unlikely to again during my club membership, so it won't be any use to me apart from getting £10 off this order.

BTW before asking on here, I sent an almost identical email to IW CS but I am not holding my breath for a reply before the POTD finishes.

My previous experiences of IW CS by email were terrible, and eventually Trading Standards were involved to sort out the problem.

I have an ottlite, the only problem I have with it is getting replacement fluorescent lamps. Love it apart from that though.

This is the last place I bought the tube from:

http://www.craftlamps.co.uk/

Excellent service and cheaper than the alternatives (particularly as they are so hard to find), I couldn't remember who I'd got them from earlier.

You might find the actual light itself on here at a better price.

regards
ms

I want to buy the potd lamp. Paul said that if I pay £20 to join the club I get 10% off PLUS £10 off my first order in the club, so it only costs £1 to join the club.

But I have gone through checkout and it has NOT taken the £10 off my lamp order.

How do I get the £10 off when I order online?

Unless I get it off for this lamp order, I will cancel my order.

Did you order the membership first though? You would need to do that and then order the lamp.

It's no longer a POTD so will be £40 dearer.

I haven't found that model anywhere else, perhaps it is an IW special.

Still interested to see if IW will reply to my email.

BTW it was apparently very heavy, and certainly large, but PP was only £2-99. On the other hand, just been looking at a watch, exactly the same price as the lamp, but PP was £8-95 for a small lightweight item. Weird.

Thanks, but the IW one was unique in that you could easily convert it from a table lamp into a floor lamp, by adding extension poles.

Still no reply to my email. I was hoping they would still sell it to me at the POTD price as they didn't reply in time. But I doubt they will reply at all, TBH.

Latest posts

Back