Lulu Guinness Sale Preview

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The LG site is incredibly slow today, presumably because of the additional reductions. It was the same in the summer sale. I think they are gradually adding more items with reduced prices because earlier I could only see about a dozen items in the sale section and gradually I'm seeing more.

Loveallthingsitalian - the large red Jenni is now down to £118.

lilith - the small red polished leather Paula is now £105.

Letz-be-avenue - the red medium Kate is now £197.50.

.... not that I want to encourage you too much!!

I haven't had any discount codes. Apparently this is the final week of the sale.

Thank you so much. I have been keeping an eye out but earlier today was same price so I would probably have missed it.

Mr L tried on his phone as he seems to have more luck only to get a message saying that there is a security problem!

Looks like no bag for me! Boo hoo

Gosh the website is sooooo slow .cant seem to do anything

I have been having problems with my browser today and thought this was part of it but the Lulu G site does seem to be in meltdown again. Typical!

Mr L tried on his phone as he seems to have more luck only to get a message saying that there is a security problem!

Looks like no bag for me! Boo hoo

Sooooo frustrating! I thought the problems this morning were because the site was just being updated with new prices. It was ok mid-afternoon but seems to be playing up again, as we are all finding. I am pleased it's not just me in one way but sorry for you if you can't buy something you have had your eye on. I see it as fate talking to us! Don't give up hope yet.

I think we will have to raid Toots present stash if we can't get on to order our own.

Ha,ha sorry no can do. :sad: All mine are spoken for (I am going to be a good girl & put them away until my friend's birthdays come around) I do hope the glare from my shining halo isn't blinding you all. :angel:

I have received my order & I am 'well chuffed' I ordered an umbrella, a New Face Foldaway Shopper, two LARGE GLITTER LIP COIN PURSES & one BLACK/RED LIPSTICK NEVER HURTS MEDIUM GRACE POUCH & the LARGE GLITTER LIP COIN PURSES & the BLACK/RED LIPSTICK NEVER HURTS MEDIUM GRACE POUCH all came Gift Boxed which will make them look even more impressive when I gift them to my friends. The reason I am so pleased is because I am sure it states on the Lulu Guinness website that during the sale items would not come gift boxed. My excitement is such that I have dipped back into the sale & ordered some more goodies!!!:clapping:

When did you order and how does it come ?
I ordered yesterday and my parcel was delivered today by DPD Courier to my chosen nominated shop as I knew I would not be home to take delivery. My order came in a white box & the contents were wrapped in black tissue paper with a red lips sticker. When I opened the tissue paper, as I said before, I was really pleased to see that some items were gift boxed.

That was pretty fast shipping .Do they send you tracking as well ? And was it just standard delivery ? I ordered a wallet last night and was wondering how long they would take .Not ordered before from them .

That was pretty fast shipping .Do they send you tracking as well ? And was it just standard delivery ? I ordered a wallet last night and was wondering how long they would take .Not ordered before from them .
Yep, standard delivery with tracking & if you are having your parcel to your home address DPD text & email you with a one hour delivery slot. However as I had mine delivered to a local 'Pick Up Point' I was informed it would be ready to collect after 12pm. I did receive both a text & email telling me when my parcel was ready for collection. I haven't heard anything about the order I placed today being shipped but I am guessing sales have really picked up since these final price reductions became available so I must have been lucky with my first order. :happy:

A website called Zalando has the following 5 Lulu Guinness bags in their Sale & they are offering an extra 20% off Sale prices but I think that the offer only lasts until the end of today (sorry can't do links) The discount code is ESSJA6CM :-

Lulu Guinness
LIPSTICK - Clutch - black
£225.00 £157.50

Lulu Guinness
LOUISE - Handbag - black
£325.00 £162.50

Lulu Guinness
IZZY - Across body bag - black
£215.00 £107.50

Lulu Guinness
GRACE - Clutch - black
£110.00 £82.50