Lulu Guinness Sale Preview

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toots ,did you receive any despatch conf ? I still haven't .I had paid by PayPal and I think there was a problem with the website yesterday .Rang them up and they said all will be sorted .Hope I get my wallet as its sold out now .Hope they don't mess it .

Toots ,did you receive any despatch conf ? I still haven't .I had paid by PayPal and I think there was a problem with the website yesterday .Rang them up and they said all will be sorted .Hope I get my wallet as its sold out now .Hope they don't mess it .

I did receive dispatch confirmation for my first order but I haven't received any notification of dispatch for my second, as yet. However I did receive order acknowledgments for both my orders. All the items on my second order are still in stock (or were earlier today) & I have taken screen grabs as proof as I once had them cancel an order as the item I had ordered 'was now out of stock' I don't know how they process their orders but I get the impression that even if you order first subsequent orders 'go on top of the pile' so to speak & your item could be out of stock by the time they get round to processing it (hence my screen grabs as I will play merry hell if they say they cannot fulfil my second order)

Will call them tomorrow and find out ,as I had read the same on this forum a while back .Thats why I was skeptical of ordering from them .I did get acknowledgement yesterday .

Will call them tomorrow and find out ,as I had read the same on this forum a while back .Thats why I was skeptical of ordering from them .I did get acknowledgement yesterday .

Fingers crossed they don't let us down. I'm not too worried yet as I imagine they have been swamped with orders so I expected a delay in receiving my things. Obviously I was delighted but surprised that my first order was dispatched so quickly.

By the way that Zalando website offers free delivery & returns. I have ordered from them in the past & their Customer Service is excellent (they reduced the price of a Modalu Pippa Bag I had purchased three times & since they have a 100 days free return policy each time they reduced the price I threatened to re order it at the lower price & return the higher priced one, their solution? They refunded me the difference each time, do you think QVC would have done that?)

Unfortunately I missed out on the red Jenny. However Mr L managed to secure the black Jenny for me. It is probably a more useful colour but I do love a red bag and the red was a good bit cheaper.

This is my 2020 Christmas present. I work in advance (it's really only a ploy to appease my guilt) of all gifting dates.

If I had worked at Q I would have managed to get the red as I wouldn't have been hampered by not ordering at work!

I got my DPD confirmation .Going to be delivered tomorrow :mysmilie_14:) Now to cook up some story for my OH .unfortunately he is home tomorrow :mysmilie_10:

.......Now to cook up some story for my OH .unfortunately he is home tomorrow :mysmilie_10:

Why not have it delivered to a 'Pick Up Shop'? If you click on the link in the message you have received there should be an option to have your parcel delivered elsewhere i.e. a pick up shop or neighbour etc. then you can collect it at your leisure (&, more importantly, when you are on your own) Alternatively once you receive your one hour delivery window make sure he's out of the house for that hour!!!

Hopefully it's delivered at noon when he will be out .will decide when I get the one hour slot :mysmilie_13:
Funny thing is most of my parcels I get it when he is around and he must be wondering how much shopping I do ! Other times ,nothing :mysmilie_51:

I ordered a Leather Continental Wallet in Blue, the Black Lipstick Patent Medium T- Seam & the Black & Gold Lipstick Never Hurts Medium Grace. What colour wallet have you ordered?

Last edited:
Toots did you get your blue wallet ? I received it but it is different externally from the one advertised .Its got a lip cut out and a small strap to use as clutch ,not a lipstick as they showed in the picture .I like it though .

Toots did you get your blue wallet ? I received it but it is different externally from the one advertised .Its got a lip cut out and a small strap to use as clutch ,not a lipstick as they showed in the picture .I like it though .
I have received exactly the same but unfortunately I do not like the small strap & though I know it can be removed it still has the ring, with which to attach the strap, & this makes it too bulky for me. I am glad you are pleased as it is lovely. Lulu Guinness are going to collect mine on Friday & they are supposed to be looking into why the wrong item was sent. Apparently they think it has been mislabelled so I am not sure if they actually have any stock of the one I want.

I have received exactly the same but unfortunately I do not like the small strap & though I know it can be removed it still has the ring, with which to attach the strap, & this makes it too bulky for me. I am glad you are pleased as it is lovely. Lulu Guinness are going to collect mine on Friday & they are supposed to be looking into why the wrong item was sent. Apparently they think it has been mislabelled so I am not sure if they actually have any stock of the one I want.

Do you like the other items .Looks like most of the others are sold out .

Absolutely gobsmacked that mine would arrive today since I'm in Northern Ireland - wasn't expecting it until next week since it was only ordered yesterday lunchtime.

It is very understated in a classy way and a good size, not too big and not too small. I think I will get plenty of use and it will never date.

As my late mum was fond of saying " it will see me out"

Do you like the other items .Looks like most of the others are sold out .

Yes I do like the other two items but I think I will be gifting the Lipstick Patent Medium T-Seam Bag as I know that one of my friends will absolutely love it. However I will be keeping the Black & Gold Grace Medium A Little Lipstick Glitter Pouch for myself do overall I haven't done too badly. I have got some great gifts for my friends & a little treat for me. :clapping::clapping:

No I didn't buy anything else since this was the first time I've ordered and in fact I've only ever seen 1 LG bag in real life and that was a Daphnie in HoF so I didn't really know what to expect.

I will definitely buy more the next time especially smaller items for gifts.

Latest posts

Back