great news

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

falcon, I've been trying to watch the Glenn Lehrer hours tonight - because I like his work - but is it hard-going! She splutters and stammers her way through the show and what is this starfish hand thing she does? I SO agree with the title of this thread - she drives me nuts. I must admit they don't seem to have a lot of Glenn Lehrer stock, so she's having to spin things out a bit, but if you had a decent presenter they would be able to give you some clear, detailed information about Glenn and his work. Instead she burbles "oh my gosh" every 2 minutes, "the lines are full", "we're selling out", "wow, wow, wow, look at it on the neckline". My teeth are gnashing watching her - she tells you zilch, zero, nada. It's the same with the Paraiba Tourmaline hours - I watch to see the jewellery designs and size of the stones, but I end up switching over because she drives me nuts. I have really tried to watch her, but I've given up now. She is a very poor presenter, and when you think of the really good ones they've had - how on earth did they end up with her doing peak hours? You'll have gathered that I will not miss her, but I wish her and her expected little one well. :headbang:
tonight is Adina stubbs last shift before going on maternity leave.

Latest posts

Back